LOTTO

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluey

Reaction score
I play it with my mum.
We have 2 lines on a wednesday and 2 on a saturday.
We buy the tickt every 5 weeks and it costs us £10 each every 5 weeks.

Normally me mum puts it on and I just give her my share of the cash.
This time however she is away on holiday with a friend.
So she give it me to put on this time.

I was supposed to had made sure the new ticket was on for last saturday :rolleyes2:

Have you ever watched the Lotto with such dread in your hart lol
I sew the program start then it suddenly downed on me that I had forgot to put it on. I jumped in the car and raced to the shop to buy a ticket. I was late by 20 minutes. I then got back home to discover it was also a roll over haha. Am seat there thinking no NO no it canny be a roll over as well lol

I am very lucky only one number come out on both lines. God that was horrible watching them numbers come out.

Now am going to buy the ticket to day for Wednesday.

Moral of the story is to be moor agonized.

Then you don't end up doing this to yourself :club:

Anyone else done stuff like this?

:) i have done the exact same thing its dreadful to see the numbers coming up and thinking if my numbers come up today and i did not play i will be super pissed lol.

I did once miss out of £10 because i forgot to play but at least it was not millions lol.

I usually play online now and have my tickets in advance, because i often forget.

hah, Supper pissed would be the biggest understatement of the world.
All I could think of is how the hell am I going to explain to my mum that actually we have not just won 7 million pounds haha and BTW have a nice day at work tomorrow mum !!! lol

On the up side I did save us 2 quid haha

I'm gonna start buying lotto tickets every week soon. If I win, I will pay for all ALL members (excluding THE skorian) to go on a year long holiday.

We won't be lonely for a whole year :D

Punisher said:
I'm gonna start buying lotto tickets every week soon. If I win, I will pay for all ALL members (excluding THE skorian) to go on a year long holiday.

We won't be lonely for a whole year :D

I will never say another bad thing about curry
jrb47d.jpg

I vote a cruse for the year. That way if someone dose my head in I can throw them overboard at night when no one is looking :p
And soon everyone would do my head in then it would become lonely on the what would become the ghost ship haha

OK now Ive gone and soiled your dream!

If you 'could' trust every one here it would be possible to make a consolidated effort to win the big Lotto.

Then I can finally buy premium hookers.

i need to cash two of my lotto tickets in :/

oh and OARIVAN IS BACK! :D *dances in a circle around him*

Latest posts

Back