Stalking... when is too far, too far?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can find anything you want on the internet. You just have to know where to look and/or be willing to pay money. If they have your name or any type of personal information about you, honeysuckle can be found. I've had online stalkers....close enough that they actually tried to find me. Thankfully, my address won't take you to my actual house. lol
That's a bit paranoid. Just because I can see that little red teapot you have on the kitchen counter and that polka dot dress you change into with the cam I inst...............
Um, I mean yeah, never take any chances. 😈

That's a bit paranoid. Just because I can see that little red teapot you have on the kitchen counter and that polka dot dress you change into with the cam I inst...............
Um, I mean yeah, never take any chances. 😈
Okay, first, my teapot is WHITE....second, I don't wear dresses and I own nothing with polka dots. I think you're stalking the wrong person, honey....

Oh, I could actually creep you out more. Just be careful with anything you do online. Don't give anyone your personal information unless you fully trust them or know them. First name is fine, unless it's really unique, but never last name.
Hell, I do that offline too, with coworkers and some friends even. You never know how much u can trust someone, Ceno, be real careful with the web.

Oh, I could actually creep you out more. Just be careful with anything you do online. Don't give anyone your personal information unless you fully trust them or know them. First name is fine, unless it's really unique, but never last name.
Like I have deffo learnt my lesson but I gave nothing personal but my first name, ugh what a nightmare.
Hell, I do that offline too, with coworkers and some friends even. You never know how much u can trust someone, Ceno, be real careful with the web.
Yeah I feel like maybe something was hacked idk, I have no idea how this guy got my old street name or anything lol

You'll all swear I'm mad, but I had a stalker when I was in my 20's. She was an older lady, 40 or so. Jehovah's witness, so mentally imbalanced to begin with!

She was a friend of a work friend. She would occasionally drop by our workplace, together we would all share a few laughs. Eventually, she asked me to do some car stuff, and maybe minor things like that. It never occurred to me, that she was Ga-ga. Although, retrospectively there were clues.

Anyhow, it turns out that she took weeks or maybe months off work, to follow me. Even spent nights sleeping in her car (Fiesta) outside. She would quiz people I spoken to, cause arguments between folk, essentially distancing them from me.

I only found out the extent of it, accidentally. I think perhaps her neighbours had fallen out with her, over their concerns about her following me. Similarly, the mutual friends also knew, and thought it was funny.

Turns out she had documented nearly every aspect of my life. Times, places, people, food, everything. What her intentions were or what she might have done if left undiscovered, who knows. But if a weird little guy like me, can get stalked, it.makes me worry about beautiful or vulnerable people being stalked.

You'll all swear I'm mad, but I had a stalker when I was in my 20's. She was an older lady, 40 or so. Jehovah's witness, so mentally imbalanced to begin with!

She was a friend of a work friend. She would occasionally drop by our workplace, together we would all share a few laughs. Eventually, she asked me to do some car stuff, and maybe minor things like that. It never occurred to me, that she was Ga-ga. Although, retrospectively there were clues.

Anyhow, it turns out that she took weeks or maybe months off work, to follow me. Even spent nights sleeping in her car (Fiesta) outside. She would quiz people I spoken to, cause arguments between folk, essentially distancing them from me.

I only found out the extent of it, accidentally. I think perhaps her neighbours had fallen out with her, over their concerns about her following me. Similarly, the mutual friends also knew, and thought it was funny.

Turns out she had documented nearly every aspect of my life. Times, places, people, food, everything. What her intentions were or what she might have done if left undiscovered, who knows. But if a weird little guy like me, can get stalked, it.makes me worry about beautiful or vulnerable people being stalked.

Yikes, I honestly feel like this would bloody terrify me, I dont think it matters how you look or how vulnerable you are I just think people can have issues letting go, and sometimes make up a whole entire relationship in their heads, uhhhh whyyy do they do that. I just hate it. Idk.

Yikes, I honestly feel like this would bloody terrify me, I dont think it matters how you look or how vulnerable you are I just think people can have issues letting go, and sometimes make up a whole entire relationship in their heads, uhhhh whyyy do they do that. I just hate it. Idk.
The whole saga caused a lot of problems and arguments. As I mentioned, there was some fall out between her and her neighbours. But they eventually became convinced that I had encouraged her.

There was my work buddies, who knew and thought it was funny. Obviously, they were no longer buddies.

There were peripheral people who speculated for a long time that something must have happened between us, for a normal nature woman to have lost her mind. And so for a few months, stories circulated, growing ever more ludicrous.

It never reported any of it to the Police. Can you imagine the sniggering and disbelief, little me being stalked by an older woman.

What became of her or any of the players within the saga, I've never known. I parted company with all of them, and just moved forward with life, as you do when you are young. I've never heard of it seen anyone of them since.

From what I remember of it, her excuse/reason was that I had been the first person to be nice to her. I think it cost her, her career. Banking maybe? It was all a very long time ago. I can remember snippets, mostly the aftermath. But bizarrely, I cannot remember her face.

The whole saga caused a lot of problems and arguments. As I mentioned, there was some fall out between her and her neighbours. But they eventually became convinced that I had encouraged her.

There was my work buddies, who knew and thought it was funny. Obviously, they were no longer buddies.

There were peripheral people who speculated for a long time that something must have happened between us, for a normal nature woman to have lost her mind. And so for a few months, stories circulated, growing ever more ludicrous.

It never reported any of it to the Police. Can you imagine the sniggering and disbelief, little me being stalked by an older woman.

What became of her or any of the players within the saga, I've never known. I parted company with all of them, and just moved forward with life, as you do when you are young. I've never heard of it seen anyone of them since.

From what I remember of it, her excuse/reason was that I had been the first person to be nice to her. I think it cost her, her career. Banking maybe? It was all a very long time ago. I can remember snippets, mostly the aftermath. But bizarrely, I cannot remember her face.
So bloody awful, you know I can deffo relate, I've never had a situation when I wasn't accused of encouraging the stalker no matter how I handled it, no matter how silly what they pointed out was. I hate that, I think it's so unfair. They don't wanna accept people can be crazy, obsessive, fixated on someone for no reason or fault of the other person.

I think its scary to report to the police, because I always think, but what if it is all taken way too far, that scares me I dont wanna be the reason someones life is ruined. I just want them to go away.

Ugh the whole situation is just mad, but you know I think that can be the cause, simply being nice to someone can totally trigger.

At the risk of turning this thread into Colster's disasters with women, I do have another weird story.

Me and my wingman and stage partner, had gone to Birmingham, some club or social group's Christmas party, and we were there to entertain.

I pulls a punter, spent the night in her hotel. And for the next couple of weeks, it became a regular thing. There wasn't much else to our encounters, other than sex.

After a few weeks, it's clearly going nowhere. Yes, phenomenal sex, but nothing but sex. (Dear reader, I do apologise for any disturbing mental images).

So, I ended it, badly. Yes, I did it by text. It was short and blunt. Words to the effect of "It's not working for me. I don't think we should see each other again."

I know that's not the way it should be done, but I really didn't think it was anything serious, especially with my on stage reputation.

She, needless to say, did not take it well. Scorned doesn't even scratch the surface. She took to every social media platform, emailed pubs and venues, canvassed bike clubs and anyone who couldn't run away. She intended to have me killed if I didn't go back to her.

My wingman and I, we're getting messages from people we had never heard of, from places we'd never been, insisting that I go back to her, else we would be hurt, and not necessarily by her, if you know what I mean.

Now that psycho, I can remember her face, as she did regularly attend events at which we would be entertaining. And, she's always nice, acts like nothing has ever happened.

At the risk of turning this thread into Colster's disasters with women, I do have another weird story.

Me and my wingman and stage partner, had gone to Birmingham, some club or social group's Christmas party, and we were there to entertain.

I pulls a punter, spent the night in her hotel. And for the next couple of weeks, it became a regular thing. There wasn't much else to our encounters, other than sex.

After a few weeks, it's clearly going nowhere. Yes, phenomenal sex, but nothing but sex. (Dear reader, I do apologise for any disturbing mental images).

So, I ended it, badly. Yes, I did it by text. It was short and blunt. Words to the effect of "It's not working for me. I don't think we should see each other again."

I know that's not the way it should be done, but I really didn't think it was anything serious, especially with my on stage reputation.

She, needless to say, did not take it well. Scorned doesn't even scratch the surface. She took to every social media platform, emailed pubs and venues, canvassed bike clubs and anyone who couldn't run away. She intended to have me killed if I didn't go back to her.

My wingman and I, we're getting messages from people we had never heard of, from places we'd never been, insisting that I go back to her, else we would be hurt, and not necessarily by her, if you know what I mean.

Now that psycho, I can remember her face, as she did regularly attend events at which we would be entertaining. And, she's always nice, acts like nothing has ever happened.
Whoop no, im having a whole Michael Jackson moment, I feel like I am not alone in this.

Wow, I cant imagine that, thats bloody crazy, sooo much worse when they get others into it.

You start to feel like they have more control/reach than they actually do. I always try to end things fairly with someone, but sometimes unfair works too.

I stayed away from this thread yesterday and still haven't read it as it brings back too many awful memories.

I had a stalker who attacked me with a knife. I have a scar on my left arm from my shoulder to my elbow which she cut to the bone.
I was very lucky to get my arm up across my face which is what she was aiming at, she told the cops she wanted to ' carve out his eyes '.

If you're being stalked or even just suspect you may be do whatever it takes, no matter how drastic it seems, to stop it.

I stayed away from this thread yesterday and still haven't read it as it brings back too many awful memories.

I had a stalker who attacked me with a knife. I have a scar on my left arm from my shoulder to my elbow which she cut to the bone.
I was very lucky to get my arm up across my face which is what she was aiming at, she told the cops she wanted to ' carve out his eyes '.

If you're being stalked or even just suspect you may be do whatever it takes, no matter how drastic it seems, to stop it.
Awh im so sorry, thanks for taking the time to reply

I really did think people were going to accuse me of being crazy, with my two tales. But it seems, this stalking malarkey is much commonplace than I thought.

I really did think people were going to accuse me of being crazy, with my two tales. But it seems, this stalking malarkey is much commonplace than I thought.
It is... it's soo rife nowadays, im not sure why its so on the rise... it just makes no sense.

I took my stalker to court, filed restraining order. At least for the paper trail if anything suspicious ever happens to you. Then invest in a gun, get a carry permit, and know how to use it.

It’s one thing if a stalker is only stalking you. But once they involve stalking friends, family, loved ones to f**k with your head… Yeah. That’s enough.

That being said, I’ll probably never completely be rid of my stalker. He’s very mentally unwell. Every year or so, he makes the rounds to keep tabs on what I am doing or where I am.

I took my stalker to court, filed restraining order. At least for the paper trail if anything suspicious ever happens to you. Then invest in a gun, get a carry permit, and know how to use it.

It’s one thing if a stalker is only stalking you. But once they involve stalking friends, family, loved ones to f**k with your head… Yeah. That’s enough.

That being said, I’ll probably never completely be rid of my stalker. He’s very mentally unwell. Every year or so, he makes the rounds to keep tabs on what I am doing or where I am.
Oh. And tell everyone you know about sick stalker person. As I said, its some peace of mind should anything suspicious ever happen to you.

So authorities might know who to start with first.

omg a gun.. I live in England cant even carry pepper spray, I have an attack alarm though 🙃

Wow time moves fast. Imagine over a year later and I have an update on this situation!

So….

My stalker has left weird voicemails but they are way less frequent than they were when I first made this post. However he left me a very bone chilling weird voicemail earlier this week… telling me he’s reported me to a bank I use and just went into a few days prior. This is just messing with me. Is it a good guess or he wants me to know he’s watching?

I was invited in branch to sign some documents and a few days after he voicemails me saying he’s reported me to that exact bank. Told them he gave me his card details… (obviously he has not)

I hate being me, whyyy do I attract these creeps constantly now I have to do things I dont wanna do.

Latest posts

Back