Love and Destiny.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven22 said:
Love and destiny. If you know and truly believe that the one person you were destined to to be with, what would be the best way to tell them so? Just come straight out and tell them or try and befriend them and hope that they come to feel about you the way as you feel about them?

What if they do not truly believe that the two of you were destined to be together, what would you do?

Destiny is created by us everyday and every moment. To have that kind of understanding such as destined to be together one must have insight of that level and belief as well which is very hard in this era. What we can do is befriend them, understand them, share with them and once mutual bonding is formed, may be you can tell about this thing. Telling anyone straight out of blue about destined to be together sure gonna send anyone flying aka shocked and amazed.

Hard to convince someone on something which they want to believe in. It would take lot of reasoning and lot of explanations and even then it won't be enough.

Raven22 said:
But if the other person knew about those feelings, and still did not believe that the two of you were destined to be be together, and still just expected to be just friend's,and they knew that being just friend's hurts the other person who they call a friend,what then?
Surely if they know that you are a great friend, kind, caring, ,considerate, and honest, then something must be wrong that would put them off wanting to be more than friend's?

Simple and harsh but it's very close to truth, they are afraid of lots of things, commitment, doubt, fear, some other reason but most of time it's the doubt that plays major part, doubt about making another bad decision, doubt about investing oneself in another relationship when it's gonna fail at some point, doubt is even gnawing. and for some it's bad experiences of past which stops them from getting into another mess.

Raven22 said:
Everyone wants to be loved. If you tell someone you love them why do they start liking you less?
If you are so good together what is wrong in making things even better?

Take it as act of defending themselve and other as well, like sort of dettachment process. You know removing the plug so that others don't get hurt. People don't wanna jump into things which they are unsure and there is no way to make sure 100% anyone. It's the risk we all take when we move ahead in a relationship.

Raven22 said:
But if you could convince them that it was meant to be then that would be ok?

Convincing would be like forcing your idea into their head which is not good in my opinion but if you could allow it happen mutually then that is something worth trying but then again you can't be sure whether they will be convinced or not.

Thanks Dragon. That gives me something to think about while I flick through my tome on snakes, ,toads and other creepy crawley thing's.

Thanks to someone I have messaged with on here for advice, I have taken the first step to on the road to my final destination. :) :)

Latest posts

Back