m

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arc~

Reaction score
Hi there forum people.

My name is Arc and I think I'm kind of a lonely dude.
I don't know why I'm here. I don't have time to spend typing on a forum. I guess I'm just sorta reaching out at whatever comes along. I have rock-bottom feelings sometimes and thats when I found this site. Typing all sorts of crazy things into search bars... Its aggravating when you sign up for something like this and have to wait for an email before you can do anything and the email doesn't come for a long time... That was a lonely night... refreshing my inbox...
Well, meanwhile I've been kinda phantom-ing around, mostly reading introductions, so I know what to expect from this. I didn't come here for help or answers or anything, I guess just for that "hey look I have a buddy" feeling. I remember it being a good feeling.. being able to relate to somebody in a world full of un-relate-with-able-peoples

I don't really wanna ramble about myself, but thats kind of what this post is about, right? Darn hehe :p
I like lots of stuff. I don't hate alot... but it seems like those couple things I do hate are all around me all the time. I'm not a very knowledgeable person, but I wish I was. I like to learn by myself - just like almost everything else.
I'm interested in just about everything... I like art, music, trees, wind, the sky, the stars, computers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Spaghettios, Starburst, cats, root beer, philosophy, miniature models, magnifying glasses, cheese, cars, movies, honey-mustard, science, pizza, learning, reading, black, orange, lavender, gardening, engineering, Macromedia Flash MX, Age of Empires, God of War, The Fifth Element, Rocko's Modern Life, cheetahs, cacti, Gran Turismo, pop tabs, staying up late, getting up early, cream soda, Fight Club, wearing hats, running, rocks, collecting, collecting large rocks, being imaginative, birds, unexplained mysteries, tennis, baseball, swimming, bowling, bike-riding, being competitive, inventing, feathers, stretching, typing, the potential of MMOs(but sadly, there are none that i know of that utilize it), prehistory, drawing, oil-sticking, the smell of healthy flowers, mirrors, lasers, eye-glasses, darkness, clouds, the sun, the moon, colors, macaroni and cheese, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Roller Coasters, Silly Putty, Nintendo, solar panels, wind turbines, creeks, hills, languages, animals, apartment buildings, black-light-reactive things, things that glow in the dark, trampolines, vacuuming, Burger King, thinking logically, programming, architecture, Coca-Cola, peace...
... and a bunch of other stuff, I guess... I think I can just go on and on. Some of that stuff overlaps already...
Some of it is a lot more important to me than the others. The brand names are just there because I do have a preference, but in reality I only eat economical foods... its just gotta be that way.

Anyways. I cant type anymore, my "parents" are home. I'm quite nervous enough already. I don't want some people to find this post... online-stalkery people...

Don't reply if you don't want to. :p

hi arc welcome to the forum

you sound like a pretty interesting cool guy

i also enjoy spagettioh's mac and cheese, things that glow in the dark and god of war. I'm super psyched for God of War 3

i love staying up late although i am not one for getting up early

Latest posts

Back