Mail Order Brides!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoVidiVisum

Reaction score
mail-order-bride_6.jpg

No one complained when this thing started all fruit-ist... -_-

And I don't see how it could be racist. That site is full of lovely women from all over Easter Europe who are hoping to develop meaningful relationships with men from all over the world. :D

FunkyBuddha said:
No one complained when this thing started all fruit-ist... -_-

And I don't see how it could be racist. That site is full of lovely women from all over Easter Europe who are hoping to develop meaningful relationships with men from all over the world. :D

I'm guessing you are not russian or from eastern europe. :)

EDIT:

I just think that for a country as Russia or any country with mail order brides or for any other societal issues, would want to erase that image of being good for mail order brides in people's mind.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.
Why's the chair blocking the door from being opened? (wary)
What's he gonna do to her?!

Doubt The Rabbit said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT.
Why's the chair blocking the door from being opened? (wary)
What's he gonna do to her?!

lol I thought about that and came to the conclusion he's concerned about the societal view of mail order brides

but with her being plastic and wrapped in plain brown packaging, I'd assumed she was like a love doll.

nerdygirl said:
I'd assumed she was like a love doll.

That's kinda how I saw it.

The lemon is real. He ordered a Mail Order Bride, expecting it to be A REAL LEMON WIFE... but then a fake "blowup doll" lemon wife is what he got.

That's how I interpret the story, anyway.

Badjedidude said:
nerdygirl said:
I'd assumed she was like a love doll.

That's kinda how I saw it.

The lemon is real. He ordered a Mail Order Bride, expecting it to be A REAL LEMON WIFE... but then a fake "blowup doll" lemon wife is what he got.

That's how I interpret the story, anyway.

Me too, which makes this a rather sad little tale. I'm getting all sniffly, thinking about it. Hold me!

lol it was intended as a blow up doll, but it was the most obviously joking and non-offensive mail order bride picture and I wanted to start the thread off on a comical note lol

I saw a movie about a guy that was IN LOVE with one of those dolls. He treated her like a person, pushed her around in a wheel chair and everything. (hehe) Lars and the Real Girl. I remember it being pretty good.

Latest posts

Back