Make a wish

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there was more love and understanding in the world today,we need that now more then ever.

I wish the world would unite and actually stop wars, like what's going on in the Ukraine. Instead we just suply just enough weapons to keep the war going and going and going. Obviously, different countries are using it as a tool now.

iu

I wish I had the talent/genetic potential to be successful.
I'm afraid all the unhappiness I've had in life, from not being "cool" growing up, to money problems, to being boring/not good at anything/not having ideas, to not liking myself very much, to not having direction in life, and to struggling with attraction, has been the result of not having good enough genes.

I wish I had the talent/genetic potential to be successful.
I'm afraid all the unhappiness I've had in life, from not being "cool" growing up, to money problems, to being boring/not good at anything/not having ideas, to not liking myself very much, to not having direction in life, and to struggling with attraction, has been the result of not having good enough genes.
Same here. I wish that I was a polymath or at least that I was talented at one thing that I really wanted to be talented in.

I wish the world would unite and actually stop wars, like what's going on in the Ukraine. Instead we just suply just enough weapons to keep the war going and going and going. Obviously, different countries are using it as a tool now.

iu
A global government could be far worse, if a psychopath got in power, which almost every psychopath on the face of the Earth would want. A lot of corporations and governments throughout history have been run by psychopaths. These people tend to be apt at climbing the ladder of worldly success.

Latest posts

Back