Married 23 year old female looking for a female life long friend.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
Not sure I will find 'her'. And lol I know that this sounds gay coming from a girl.. but I'm looking for a girlfriend.

I'm 23, I have no career at all. I hope to get motivation and I hope to actually do something with my life but it seems right now that I may not.

I'm happily married and on most days I'm okay and actually mostly I'm kind of busy.

I talk to my mother and two of my sisters every day (odd I know). But some months ago I had a huge fight with the sister who I was actually closest to and we havent spoken since. Which really sucks.. maybe we won't speak again. I don't know..

But yea basically other than that I have no friends. I know friends arent things you can just pick off of trees. Pick a gender and an age and all that. But I somehow do want a female friend.

Firstly there would be no reason for my husband to be jealous of a female, secondly I think females are pretty kool, and maybe we would have more things in common.

My interest: Writing, learning german... though I live in Holland and take dutch lessons twice a week, cooking, maybe making websites..sorta, planning retirement (though I dont work..but still).

I love movies I love food, I want a family someday..I'm rambling. Anyway if you want anything similar please do email me, or PM me.

My email is [email protected]

Not a woman, and all that jazz, but some minute advice- I have a hot head too, and tend to snap at people every once in awhile, and the person I'm closest to and trust the most is my older brother, talk to him practically daily and see nothing odd with that (you wrote that talking to your mother and sisters is 'odd'?) and every time I say something stupid to my brother, I make **** sure to apologise later on. Usually it does good for a bit of introspection and realise that I'd be foolish to cut ties with them over most of the issues that have caused verbal tiffs, so to speak.

You don't want to lose your close ties with your sister, I hope. At least it seems that way, reading your post. You should try and open the diplomatic channels again.

You dont have to live in Holland.

Do you want the same thing?

Mary Mary said:
I don't live in Holland, but good luck on your search.

The worst thing would be for us to never speak again, but it seems that way.

We both are the same. Both have too much pride. Both were wrong. And we both wont change. She deleted me from everything, all her email accounts, google talk, skype, facebook.

Bread said:
Not a woman, and all that jazz, but some minute advice- I have a hot head too, and tend to snap at people every once in awhile, and the person I'm closest to and trust the most is my older brother, talk to him practically daily and see nothing odd with that (you wrote that talking to your mother and sisters is 'odd'?) and every time I say something stupid to my brother, I make **** sure to apologise later on. Usually it does good for a bit of introspection and realise that I'd be foolish to cut ties with them over most of the issues that have caused verbal tiffs, so to speak.

You don't want to lose your close ties with your sister, I hope. At least it seems that way, reading your post. You should try and open the diplomatic channels again.

jales said:
The worst thing would be for us to never speak again, but it seems that way.

We both are the same. Both have too much pride. Both were wrong. And we both wont change. She deleted me from everything, all her email accounts, google talk, skype, facebook.

Consider that notion for a while. 'Never speak again.' And this is the closest family member you got. You really want to lose her for good?

C'mon, pick up that phone. Or drop by her place, get a dialogue going. If nothing else, say you're sorry. Maybe she admits that she wasn't right, either. And things will be on the up and up. If not...well, at least you've opened up the door for her. Maybe help her re-establish contact, later on. Seems like the situation can't get any worse, only better, from this point. But someone's got to take the initiative, no matter how hard it may seem.

jales -- Bread is absolutely right. Please re-consider, put your pride aside, go to her house and/or send a letter by snail-mail and/or leave a telephone message. She's too precious to lose. Never close the door. Maybe give her a little space but don't wait too long. Never say never! LG:)

i will send her a letter by snail mail.

well maybe: i already sent her emails.. and to the last one she did not reply. (which was in october)

but yea, i know you all are right.

thanks for the replies.

i just wana say....ppl fight...my and my Brother/Sister Fight alot....and i do mean it ALOT

but the end of the day ..we get along again ..coz even if we fight ...(and hey i have even had a fist fight with my bro) ...by the end of the day...some thing remains the same..the fact ..that we r Blood Bound ..that we r Family....nothing can ever change that ....never ever.... even if u have a Frind that is closeer to u then ur Huby ...sis..or mom ....they can NEVER replace ur sisiter....so try to get back in touch with her ...go meet her..or some thing......coz blood relationship can never stay angry at each other...

dont know if u wil like what i said ..but hey ....i wrote this in the hopes to get u and ur sis back to being frndz again ...

ps...itz not odd that u talk/talked to ur sis/mom alot...i kinda do that same :D

take care :)

I know you all are totally right. We have fought before as well. But somehow this was the worst one. Yes she will always be my sister..
hopefully we will work it out somehow. But yea we live in different countries, we only used to talk via the net and phone.

But well thanks for all the advice. I am not trying to replace her, i cant.. she is my sister. I was asking for a friend not to replace her, just to make a friend.

But yes, we will work it out somehow.

Jales.

I know how you feel. Other than my family and boyfriend, I really have no outside friends. It's not that easy (at least for me) to go out and make new friends. It seems like most close friendships between people are already established by the time people are in their twenties.

I'm not sure if we have any of the same interests, but PM me if you'd like to chat. I like to talk - despite not having many people to talk to. :)

Latest posts

Back