Me and my Newbie Self

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, obviously I’m a newbie…(Where is the “Introduction Etiquette for Dummies” Guidebook when you need it). I suppose I should be full of narcissism and converse about myself, or start with the small talk to break the wonderful ice from my newbie exterior? I shall begin.
Here is some essential information:
-I’m a Human Being :club: (Not content about my species).
-I’m currently a senior in High School and plan on majoring in Psychology, and getting my Bachelor’s Degree. Possibly moving on to Clinical Psychology…
My only worries at this moment is giving someone the wrong advice thus I’m stalked, and slaughtered and than my sob story will be featured on America’s Most Wanted. :(
-Obviously the reason why I'm here I have some form of solace in my soul, it has been this way for the longest of times. My mind-consciousness system is filled with nothing other than contradictions, thus from my point of view is what the Universe is made up of. Everyone undos each action they make. You want peace, love, happiness, and work hard to create pain, hatred, and war. You want longevity and overeat, you want friendship and exploit. Funny...the casual factor. Too much philosophical inquiry? Thought so. I'll leave everything at that, who wants to be a mocking of Oscar Wilde? ;) May the Pleiadians be with you, or whatever inter-dimensional being! :D

hey illusion of the self welcome to the forum

ah man I love psychology i took ap psyche in highschool and took social psychology my freshman year of uni

the human mind is crazy i agree, but feel free to say whatever is on your mind

( as long as it's not mean to someone obviously)

why would you get murdered for giving someone wrong advice?

anyways welcome to the forum

may the force be with you

:)

hello and welcome to the forum. You seem very bright and interesting, would love to hear more of your thoughts, just not promising I could keep up. :)

I LOL'ed, that was a great introduction Illusion. That's cool you want to get into psychology, I wish my high school offered classes like that. Hopefully we don't see you as a victim on America's Most Wanted in the future...

Welcome to the site :D

Latest posts

Back