Me Myself and I - Our Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keebler

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to this site, even though I didn't sign up today. I don't believe I've posted in the forum or introduced myself.
I'm not sure what I should write, so I will just start with the quick stats. I'm 51, married with no children. I am living in England, but I am American, my husband is English however.
My husband works nights, which means I am alone much of the evening and night, and then of course he sleeps during the day, so I am alone most days as well. And even though he's literally here, he's not here to me and I end up feeling very alone and lonely. Thank goodness for our 3 dogs, which keep me company, without them, I would have lost my sanity a long time ago!
I have issues with panic attacks, but mainly during nights -- it's that feeling of loneliness.
Anyway, I was hoping to maybe meet some like-minded people on here, maybe get to the point of being able to email one another for support, just to have some friends maybe.
My interests are: my dogs of course, I also keep puffer fish (freshwater ones only), I like to read, I have an interest in paranormal stuff such as hauntings and ghosts. I also love British history and old architecture. I'm still quite active, love walking in the woods, along wooded trails, hiking hills, cycling paths. I love music (alternative rock mainly, yes I know .... I should be listening to Grandma music) and enjoy being silly in general.
Nice to meet you all, if anyone wants to give me a shout, feel free.

Hi there,

Well I'm glad you're not a cat lady, a dog lady is much better :D

Welcome to the forum...

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments!

I would like to say that while I do think of myself as a "dog lady", I try to be kind and respectful to all animals .... even cats!!!

Latest posts

Back