Me, myself and I!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LolaOF29

Reaction score
My first post.. here goes! I’m 26 and I stumbled across this group when trying to find a way to make new friends. I’m awkward and ND and so rarely get the chance or courage to put myself out there, and I’m also alone in my relationship. I have lived on my own since I was 16 years old, got myself a career and had three children since then 😁

On my most recent whim, I set up an onlyfans to try and meet new people, and also make a bit of money in the process so I can save up and maybe get away from everything for a bit.

I prefer the conversation of an older man as I’m fed up of speaking to immature people who just mess around and create drama. I don’t have any time for it at all as I feel it affects my energy.

I’m really looking forward to speaking to more people (even if it is an online social life!) and coming out of my shell a little 💕

Welcome to the forum, Lola. Hopefully, your participation here can put your mind at ease. In my case, as you might have seen from my previous threads, I found peace of mind by having the Platonic-relationship I have now. Too much drama from my previous Girlfriend made me decide on this lifestyle of Platonic. No drama means no stress.
To tell you the truth, when my previous gf got horny, I did not like it because it was too sudden and too aggressive. She should have had a heart-to-heart talk first, instead of taking the initiative. Too much drama.
So I prefer Platonic which is what I practice with my current female companion. Not a gf but a nice companion. It is possible to be intimate without getting physical. It works for me.

Hey Lola, welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of new and interesting friends here, we're a nice bunch, on the whole. :)

Welcome to the forum, Lola. Hopefully, your participation here can put your mind at ease. In my case, as you might have seen from my previous threads, I found peace of mind by having the Platonic-relationship I have now. Too much drama from my previous Girlfriend made me decide on this lifestyle of Platonic. No drama means no stress.
To tell you the truth, when my previous gf got horny, I did not like it because it was too sudden and too aggressive. She should have had a heart-to-heart talk first, instead of taking the initiative. Too much drama.
So I prefer Platonic which is what I practice with my current female companion. Not a gf but a nice companion. It is possible to be intimate without getting physical. It works for me.
Great response, thank you!

Latest posts

Back