Mean Spirited Motherless People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

leopard121

Post here to let me know you are not a mean spirted motherless fresia like everyone I know.
Please say something to suggest why you aren't.

I know I am not
-I am always the first to introduce myself to somebody.
-Always desiring conversation
-I always make eye contact with everybody in my presence without thinking about it. I naturally acknowledge the existence of others.
-I always invite people I know to watch a dvd or something to get to know them.

-no one ever introduces themselves to me.
-no one ever desires conversation
-no one ever even looks in my direction. Maybe something to do with pride or self-absoprtion?
-no one ever invites me over or accepts my invitations.

leopard121 said:
Post here to let me know you are not a mean spirted motherless fresia like everyone I know.

Hi Leopard,

-I'm not the first to introduce myself to somebody (I'm very shy)
-Not many ppl ever desire conversation (I think I'm too boring)
-Actually I don't know exactly if anybody ever looks in my direction.
-Somebody invited me sometimes but no more than once.
-I always make eye contact with everybody in my presence without thinking about it. I naturally acknowledge the existence of others
-I always invite people I know for a dinner or to watch a movie but they hardly accept (even friends).

Hello, I'm not mean spirited at all.

-I try to be there when people need me...but when I need help people just can't be bothered
-even back when I had "friends" they would always go places and do things but left me out.
-I'm nice to my jerk ex boyfriend even though he was emotionally abusive throughout our relationship

Me neither.

-Although I don't introduce myself, I'm always sweet to someone who does.
-Find it realllly hard to make small-talk kind of conversation.. and well any other kind is obviously not happening else i wouldn't be here!
-Well i have big eyes, so contact is never a problem!
-I avoid inviting people over .. mainly because my home environment is, umm, not conducive!;)

Oh wait.. I guess sometimes i do end up acting snobbish or whatever with people, but that's only when
a) im really self-conscious (so it's sort of hiding that)
b) im really pissed off and couldnt care less!:(

i don't think i am a mean spirit because i'm always good to everybody...always forgive everything in record time, never can really stay upset on anybody more then a day, always try to make friends, alway listen to people, always give advice...............and a lot of other things that in my oppinion seem good, but are they????????? maybe we think we are good, but we are not, maybe somebody else sees us and thinks we are bad, but we are good and a lot of other situations.....

I am kind.
I do not have to try to be thoughtful, I simply am.
I had a horrible childhood, but I returned understanding and forgiveness for the cruelty dealt me.
I am not destructive.
I am protective of the weak, be they non-human creatures or humans.
I do not feel or display arrogance.
I worship Voltaire and Hugo, but my favorite book is by Oliver Goldsmith: "The Vicar of Wakefield."
I am sweet and mild.
And I am lonely.
Somewhere, there are at least a few like-minded people. I keep on keepin' on, and hope to someday find someone who is truly decent, to be friends.

Keep on keepin' on, m'dear.

angeLLblueshadow said:
i don't think i am a mean spirit because i'm always good to everybody...always forgive everything in record time, never can really stay upset on anybody more then a day, always try to make friends, alway listen to people, always give advice...............and a lot of other things that in my oppinion seem good, but are they????????? maybe we think we are good, but we are not, maybe somebody else sees us and thinks we are bad, but we are good and a lot of other situations.....

I think the most important thing is that you try. Sure, sometimes it may not work out as intended, but then atleast you tried. Never stop trying ^^

not to sure if iam doing this right first timer
iam pretty down to earth relaxed but lonely allot of times
yes allot of mean ppl out there too and hoping theres nice ppl here to talk to
and give me tips to jump in here would be nice
think were all feeling a bit same in here

leopard121 said:

I know I am not
-I always make eye contact with everybody in my presence without thinking about it. I naturally acknowledge the existence of others.

Hi leopard121...

I never considered myself a mean spirited motherless fresia - but after years of others treating me like I am - I am becoming increasingly angry and non-trusting of others.

I have always been there for people no matter what. I have always tried to be understanding and non-judgemental. Even when others have hurt me - if they reached out to me, I would still be there for them. I try to live by the golden rule - to treat others the way I would want to be treated. But others do not treat me good.

I am tired of others hurting me. I am angry because I don't have the guts to stick up for myself. When I finally do stick up for myself - I get blasted and told that I am a bad person.

My boyfriend of 7 years and I have two children together. His family has never accepted me from day 1 of our relationship. I have endured 7 years of getting talked about and not getting invited to family functions - even though he and our two children were invited. I feel I have a right to be hurt and angry about it. My boyfriend is angry with me and tells me that I am a ***** and that he is sick of me becasue of how I react to being hurt by his family. I would certainly never stop my boyfriend from seeing his family - but I don't like my kids around them. We fight all the time because of how his family treats me. Instead of understanding how I feel and sticking up for me - he tells me I'm a ***** and that he is sick of me. He will call me names and yell at me - but he doesn't yell at his family or stick up for me when they say things about me. His family started this... not me.. So why am I being punished by my boyfriend for the actions of his family?

I'm tired of people treating me like I am an evil witch. I am such a caring and sensitive person. I hurt so bad and the one person who is suppose to be there for me - isn't.

--^ Hi.. welcome. Maybe you would like to register. :)
That family sounds evil.. I dunno what advice to give you, but you can chat to me if you just feel like speaking to someone...

leopard121 said:

I know I am not

-no one ever introduces themselves to me.
-no one ever desires conversation
-no one ever even looks in my direction. Maybe something to do with pride or self-absoprtion?
-no one ever invites me over or accepts my invitations.

Well.....ill be honest - Im not always the first person to make conversation....and i dont always Desire Conversation....And i dont Always make eye contact with ppl...nor do i invite everyone to watch dvds with me.........but i wouldnt consider myself a motherless fresia just because im not like you. And it has nothing to do with Pride and or self absorption for me personally. I just tend to be shy at times or a little anti social at times for different reasons.

mimizu said:
--^ Hi.. welcome. Maybe you would like to register. :)
That family sounds evil.. I dunno what advice to give you, but you can chat to me if you just feel like speaking to someone...

I took your advice and registered. It's nice to speak to people who are not directly involved. We all have issues... but sometimes when you need to vent about a loved one - it causes complications with others because now they become mad at that person as well. Then you make up with your loved one - but everyone else still hates them.

Latest posts

Back