Met a Nice Lady at The Dr's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodeilla

Reaction score
Yesterday I had to do a 3 hour long stress test for my heart. I've been having chest pains when I get anxious and my psychiatrist didn't think it was anxiety. So she sent me to the cardiologist. I'm on Klonopin for anxiety anyway.

So while I'm waiting between drugs circulating through my system and getting ready for imaging and doing the treadmill and imaging again, I chatted with this nice lady who was going through the same. She couldn't do the treadmill and was telling me she was proud of me that I could. I thought that was nice since I am obese and wasn't sure how I could handle it. I made it though.

Well we talked and talked and had a good ole time. She said, "I like you hun." And I told her I thought she was pretty cool too. We made each other laugh. She had to leave first and squeezed my hand goodbye as to say I wish you well.

Hi bodeilla.

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through these issues with respect to your heart. It sounds like you met a really kind person.
It's so refreshing to see that there are people out there that are so pleasant to talk to these days. I'm happy that the two of you had a stimulating conversation. It's always nice when that happens.

What a nice exchange with a stranger. Hopefully everything comes back ok.

Latest posts

Back