Minecraft

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Course! Doesn't work properly on my Newish Laptop due to it refusing to actually install Java. But yeah. Been a fan since before it was even completed back in 2010. I think 2-3 of my friends are now fans thanks to me too :D

The Kid is addicted. Kind of amuses me when she shows me the things she "builds".

I get lost :) but enjoy the ambiance of the music and the trap making and grinding. Right now not playing though.

I am SO behind on updates. Any new cool things in the game? Animals? Materials? Weapons? Enemies?

Lonely in BC said:
The Kid is addicted. Kind of amuses me when she shows me the things she "builds".

My friend's little brother is the same way. Wants people to see his house, and I'm like dude, it's just blocks. It's all blocks. Arranging them in different ways really won't make it any different.

And yes, I play Minecraft. Actually, I haven't played in a long time. All I do is build homes and little towns and such, and then burn them down to the ground.

I like all of the replies.

I am just barely getting into it. Learning how to make sticks and pick axes and workbenches and keep the monsters from killing me.

Can I admit that nighttime on Minecraft freaks me out big time? It is just CREEEEEPY. I hate it! I am so glad when morning comes. I still don't know how to make a bed. I understand that helps a lot in terms of nighttime and respawning.

No problem! Youtube is handy yeah. But I can't use it sadly due to T(errible)-Mobile and their poor (poor POOR) service :')

Gutted said:
No problem! Youtube is handy yeah. But I can't use it sadly due to T(errible)-Mobile and their poor (poor POOR) service :')

Don't have internet / PC?

Hi! I don't actually play. I'm a part of Raptr, which is a game logging site. I have friends who play. I can see when they play on Raptr. My nephew plays. The seem to really enjoy it.

Bo

bodeilla said:
Hi! I don't actually play. I'm a part of Raptr, which is a game logging site. I have friends who play. I can see when they play on Raptr. My nephew plays. The seem to really enjoy it.

Bo

Not familiar with Raptr or "game logging" - care to educate me, Bo? : )

Latest posts

Back