Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deosil

Reaction score
Anyone have any tattoos or piercings? Personally I'm not a fan of either (I had my ear pierced when I was young which I subsequently let heal as I didn't like it) but I know that people have them to express themselves and also to capture important things/times in there life which I find interesting.

My father has one Hells Angel tattoo on his arm which I've always found interesting for some reason. Whenever I asked him about it he would always say that he's not sure why he has it and that he was drunk at the time, which I find strange as that would be completely out of character for him.

I have 2 piercings in my left ear and 1 in the right from when I was a teenager, I haven't worn earrings in a good 20 years but the holes have never healed. I think because I used to wear heavy hoop earrings and the piercings became small slits rather holes.

I've got a circular ' Made in Great Britain ' Tattoo at the base of my neck, I bloody hate it, no idea why I got it.

I have 2 piercings in my left ear and 1 in the right from when I was a teenager, I haven't worn earrings in a good 20 years but the holes have never healed. I think because I used to wear heavy hoop earrings and the piercings became small slits rather holes.

I've got a circular ' Made in Great Britain ' Tattoo at the base of my neck, I bloody hate it, no idea why I got it.
I think I love it, hmm lemme see? 😂✨

I have a small, dumb tattoo I got when I was 18. I thought about getting it removed but I suppose it doesn't bother me enough to go and do it.

I have no tattoos, earlobes pierced (badly, need to get them repierced properly) and helix on my left ear pierced.

I only wear studs in my bottom holes but I have holes all down my ears. I did most of them myself. I’ve had other piercings but they’ve closed up. Tattoos, yes but they are small and easily covered. I haven’t gotten anything new in nearly 20 years.

Nope. No tattoos, no piercings. Not that I'm opposed to either, just never had the real desire to get any. I've toyed with the idea of getting a Celtic design tattoo - maybe a triskelion or something similar, but I'd rather spend my money on other things.

I don't have any tattoos or piercings either.
Only piercings I have are in my ears. that's it

When I was around 13, I attempted to pierce my bellybutton on my own.... that was a disaster 🤷‍♀️

I don't have any tattoos or piercings either.
Only piercings I have are in my ears. that's it

When I was around 13, I attempted to pierce my bellybutton on my own.... that was a disaster 🤷‍♀️
Ouch! That sounds like dental work without Novocaine (not that it is as bad, just sounds like it).

Ah, to be 13 again .... to be filled with emotional angst, to be stupid but totally ignorant of it, to have bad ideas that seem like world-changing philosophies ....
Nah, on second thought....

Ouch! That sounds like dental work without Novocaine (not that it is as bad, just sounds like it).

Ah, to be 13 again .... to be filled with emotional angst, to be stupid but totally ignorant of it, to have bad ideas that seem like world-changing philosophies ....
Nah, on second thought....
It didn't even work..
I stopped after a few mins once I saw what a fruitless task it was! lol - too much pain.

I did have a friend who pierced her eyebrows with safety pins on *both* sides, and then actually went out in public with the remnants of the blood trickling down .. "for the effect" ya know - she was Goth, after all....
:ROFLMAO: anyway I'm rambling

It didn't even work..
I stopped after a few mins once I saw what a fruitless task it was! lol - too much pain.

I did have a friend who pierced her eyebrows with safety pins on *both* sides, and then actually went out with the remnants of the blood trickling down .. "for the effect" ya know - she was Goth, after all....
:ROFLMAO: anyway I'm rambling
"For effect"... it takes effort to be cool!

No piercings, only 1 tattoo. It's a sigil tattoo from a personal time period in my life that I don't care to talk about publicly. But more or less, it's very niche to a small group of people, and I got it as a matching tattoo with a friend in that group for over 10 years. No I don't regret it, yes we're still distant friends, just our lives went different directions. But more or less, it's to the effect of a reminder of a series of personal events in my life that make me, well, me, and simultaneously not me.

I've pierced my tongue, nose, through my cheek, and through the middle of my hand. They were temporary piercings; I just wanted to see if I could do it; I was insecure when I was young. I always got bothered by people who talked about their piercings and tattoos, as if they were _sooo_ brave for tolerating all that, 'pain.' lol. I showed them (well myself anyway). I had a high pain tolerance back then, and proved it to myself.

These days I'm a wimp (wasn't exactly a tough guy back then or ever, anyway).

No tattoos, or temporary piercings though, just some scars..

Latest posts

Back