Minty's Birthday Boobs Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh*
Oh fair boobs, how I miss thee in the darkest of nights, to cushion my wary conscience unto thy smoothest skin.
Where art thou, for I doth require thy attention, thy molten beauty, oh thou, boobs - most virtuous of all a woman's apparel.
All of life rejoiceth in the bosom of thy silken nature, as men swoon, while women regaineth the reign upon the hearts of men.

-

And so they all burst out in song and laugher, applauding the might of yonder great mountains of flesh, and as they sang, the trumpets scalded the coming of angels, who, descending from ye golden road upon the sky, called out to all of mankind, and said :
This yonder boobage, we have entrusted to thee, fair damsels and maidens. Taketh good care of thyne superbly cut-out breasts, and endeavor to forever enslave the kin of men to thyne side, using nought but thy cleavage.
And all the men looked up, and regardeth the divine light emanating from said boobs, and as the water oozeth from their mouths, they were sattisfied, and saw that all was good.

-Vagrant Legacy-

HOLY SH- WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN ? I'm so sorry, whenever I see good boobage, I tend to go medieval on everyone's asses...hmm.... ass... NO.. NO.. NOOOO.. DON'T....
it's okay.. I've got it under control now...

:D X'D

EDIT: I'm so sorry Minus :( I swear I'll try to behave from now on. Please don't close this just yet.. we'll keep it civilized..:)

Vagrant Legacy said:
HOLY SH- WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN ? I'm so sorry, whenever I see good boobage, I tend to go medieval on everyone's asses...hmm.... ass... NO.. NO.. NOOOO.. DON'T....
it's okay.. I've got it under control now...

:D X'D

lmfao woooooow

Lol.... sorrrreeeeeeeeee

I won't post anymore nudeboobs.

I just thought you wanted HEALTHY boobs to resurrect the thread. :( *sigh*

Yeah, i know what you were doing, but then things tend to snowball quickly and before you know it, the thread looks like it belongs on some different type of site. At least that is the way it worked last time.

tangerinedream said:
WTH? I didn't get any birthday pecs for my birthday!! :mad:

Hair or no hair? :D

keting11zn.jpg

5262370_T8xxqIjw_c.jpg

Minus said:
RE: Minty's Birthday Boobs Thread
Yeah, i know what you were doing, but then things tend to snowball quickly and before you know it, the thread looks like it belongs on some different type of site. At least that is the way it worked last time.

Haha yeah. ;)

Haha.. I love those pictures :p Especially the first one, though I've seen it before :)
As for the second one.. it speaks the truth. Unfortunately Xd but as far as I know, it's not only MEN who like breasts.. but women too :p

hmm.. I don't think they would quite... .. suit me. Otherwise I would've considered getting some for myself Xd Tired of staring, without being able to touch. It's like being in a museum, only as a male lifeform you're genetically programmed to WANT to touch it >_> Screw you, overcomplicated hormonal system, which is somehow apparently critical for my survival as a male human being.
Also, for any believers out there - replace "you're genetically programmed to" with "God decided it would be funny for every man"

Is that so ? :) Well, that's healthy to hear at least. In my country, those two things are complete opposites - either you believe in one, or you believe in the other... over here there is almost no "middle way"

Well that is pure ignorance! Unlike some traditionally "non-christian" scientific things, genetics isn't a half-assed theory... it just IS. Like gravity.

Or maybe God just decided we should stick to the earth and it has nothing to do with the pull of Earth's huge mass... (hehe)

Latest posts

Back