Mirror Mirror

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Poet

Reaction score

Mirror Mirror
on the wall
why does my sight
make my flesh crawl

My image always changes
Usually for the worse
I want to vomit
Maybe call the nurse

No matter how much I puke
Or refuse to eat
When I see you
It spells defeat

You’re so cruel
In every way
Even if I break you
You’ll curse me for days

Leave me alone
Stop teasing me
I’ll starve myself if I have to
No matter what it takes
I will defeat you​

Mirror Mirror (My poem)

I have before

There was a week that I only ate about 500 cals a day and burned off 900 or more.
That resulted in me constantly feeling like I was gonna fall down, and my face was going numb before I finally stopped. I did lose 10 pounds doing that though.

I don't advise or recommend anyone do that. It was a really dumb thing for me to do.
I really get carried away with losing weight sometimes. I've made myself throw up a few times as well.

I'm trying to do it the right way. I just hope I'm less disgusting by the end of it! :)

Thanks for your concern Ryan!

Dark_Poet said:
[align=center]
Mirror Mirror
on the wall
why does my sight
make my flesh crawl

Mirror Mirror (My poem)

i know what u feel coz i wanna loose weight too but thats not the right way to do it ! starving urself will make u loose weight then gaining it so fast again , take ur time and love urself coz u deserve it :)

That's an incredible poem. I can really identify with it too unfortunately. It put me in mind of "4st 7lbs".

lola bunny said:
Dark_Poet said:
[align=center]
Mirror Mirror
on the wall
why does my sight
make my flesh crawl

Mirror Mirror (My poem)

i know what u feel coz i wanna loose weight too but thats not the right way to do it ! starving urself will make u loose weight then gaining it so fast again , take ur time and love urself coz u deserve it :)

Thank you for your kindness. I don't believe we've ever met, but I already know you must have some kindness in your heart to say that. Thank you, I wish you the best as well! :)

annik said:
That's an incredible poem. I can really identify with it too unfortunately. It put me in mind of "4st 7lbs".

Thank you.

I really appreciated your comment. I'm sorry that you can relate with it.
I have yet to see an ugly person on all, Outside of me, they simply don't exist. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
That goes for you too Ryan!

Thanks again everyone for the comments and kindness you've displayed.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs!

Latest posts

Back