moving to outskirt of Himalayas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter.EU

Reaction score
Today I am a little celebrating because as title says, me, a humble boy from central EU is going for a adventure to neighborhood of Himalayas :) . The reason I am writing it here is that I am forbidden to tell my friends around me (it's a personal invitation and friend likes to keep his personal matters private). So... I am writing to unknown people that I am going to India. woohoo! I am quite scared also because I am going there to extend my buisness but I know nothing about market, economy or culture there. What is quite reckless, but you know what they say - You only live once.

The cities where I am going are Jammu, Srinagar and later maybe other places, if I find better opportunities there. But reading about Jammu, I already like it and I have accommodation there and probably office too. And my host has a son (rumour says that a bit lonely one) what is nice - I like children so I will have company to play with. I guess I will teach him some fighting sports :)

On the other hand I must say I am sad because I am leaving my friends here. I am trying to act like nothing is going on but I feel very bad... I will not ever see them in my life again because they will move soon too.

Sorry for random spam. It just made me feel good to confess. ( and I havd a few shots of vodka ...)

Latest posts

Back