Mr Cool (a new song)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talus

Reaction score
Finally got around to recording a new song. It's still rough, and I haven't actually recorded the entire thing (**** you gardeners and your noisy lawnmowers).

Need to re-record a bunch of stuff after the bass break, plus it's missing all the lead guitar stuff in that portion of the song. Still I figured I'd post now to get some feedback before I start tweaking anything.

Anyway, the link is in my sig at the bottom, and the song is called Mr Cool.

Talus said:
Finally got around to recording a new song. It's still rough, and I haven't actually recorded the entire thing (**** you gardeners and your noisy lawnmowers).

Need to re-record a bunch of stuff after the bass break, plus it's missing all the lead guitar stuff in that portion of the song. Still I figured I'd post now to get some feedback before I start tweaking anything.

Anyway, the link is in my sig at the bottom, and the song is called Mr Cool.
very cool :cool:
hehe yeah neighbours can get in the way..especially when I'm recording some singing and thet start drilling holes!..

Pretty Cool Mr. Cool! My only criticism is that the piece does not have something memorable that will catch the listener and will be stuck with them easily. But I enjoyed it! :)

Latest posts

Back