Murder is looking tasty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naval_Fluff

Reaction score
My parents suck..and I feel like ranting. They just seem to have this keen sense of "Let's fresia up everything our son tries to do and belittle him no matter how he reacts to it" I had to tell my dad to leave my room because I was two words away froom ripping his face off of his skull. I don't know what I'm gonna do...as long as that lethal injection is quick....nah it's not worth it. I wish I could punch them without facing assualt charges...like, I dunno, trip and accidentally smash his face with my fist. They're both well aware of the fact that my physical power is far greater than their own...me and him got into a shoving contest during the most recent argument and he ended up stuck in a corner with his ahdns across his chest...I don't see how I can keep going like this. It's only so long before I lose all control and end up beating one of them to a bloody pulp...I just don't know what I can do...

Try to stay calm. Try to let it all roll off of you like water off a duck's back.

Just look forward to when you can leave home.

Naval_Fluff said:
My parents suck..and I feel like ranting. They just seem to have this keen sense of "Let's fresia up everything our son tries to do and belittle him no matter how he reacts to it"

First, hon, I'm really sorry that you're not getting the love and support from your parents that you deserve. I just can't get over how many parents out there are truly terrible to their kids. :(

For the rest of this post, can I assume that some sort of family therapy or heart-to-heart talk with your parents isn't going to be anyone's first choice?

Naval_Fluff said:
...I don't see how I can keep going like this. It's only so long before I lose all control and end up beating one of them to a bloody pulp...I just don't know what I can do...

Now, if you really mean this seriously and you're not exaggerating, I'd say that in the short-term (before you can move out for good), you need to find a means to deal with your anger. Believe me, if you snap and end up beating someone to a pulp, you'll be ******* things up for yourself. Please don't do that!

I'd say find some sort of anger management. It doesn't have to be a therapist or New Age psychobabble to be effective. You're young and, I gather, physically strong, so some sort of sport or exercise might be a good means of channeling that anger. After 45 minutes on my Nordictrak, I've pretty much run through all of my negative emotions. I've also found yoga and meditation a great means for reining in my emotions in a healthy way.

Naval_Fluff said:
I work out everyday but that doesn't seem to do anything :( I just feel like I'm quickly reaching the end of my rope with these people.

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

Have you tried meditation? I know it sounds uber-crunchy, but it can do wonders.

I get ya...my dad especailly will be little me and make me feel like a worthless POS.
Nothing I do is good enough for him. He's yet to praise me for anything I've done in my life
but he will quickly piont out all of my flaws, the slight mistakes I make at a drop of a dime,
faster than I can blink.

It's very difficult when it's our parents...

It's all the deprograming and growing up in a dysfunctional enviornment I write about sometimes.
That's why I go to support groups to talk about of the crap...to let it out so I don't enternalize
it and get wacked out like I used to.

let go....
it difficult I know...especailly if your in the mist of it all.
Especailly if you havn't learned or practice these coping skills or living tools

Lonesome Crow said:
I get ya...my dad especailly will be little me and make me feel like a worthless POS.
Nothing I do is good enough for him. He's yet to praise me for anything I've done in my life
but he will quickly piont out all of my flaws, the slight mistakes I make at a drop of a dime,
faster than I can blink.

It's very difficult when it's our parents...

It's all the deprograming and growing up in a dysfunctional enviornment I write about sometimes.
That's why I go to support groups to talk about of the crap...to let it out so I don't enternalize
it and get wacked out like I used to.

let go....
it difficult I know...especailly if your in the mist of it all.
Especailly if you havn't learned or practice these coping skills or living tools

I'm trying to let go but everytime I let something go they just have to bring it up again. It's like they have a whole **** database of all thew rongs I've done and can't get enough of reminding me.

I'd like to thank you all for your posts though, I know I'm acting all whiny and selfish, but I thought no one would care and it really helps to see you people reply :)

ya i use to feel a bunch of that stuff with my parents when i was younger,

ya parents suck a lot, sometimes it's a product of them living shity lives as well

eh just try to wait it out till you;re old enough to leave home

are there places you can hang out to get away from them?

like school or a bookstore or thee middle of nowhere i would ussally go to such places just to get the f*ck away from them

now thy're about 40 miloes away i don't miss them too much i just wish she'd bring my ps2 down

f*cking b*tch

i only got 20 more minutes on my track phone and she never picks up,

well probably doesn't even know it's my number even though i'm sure i wrote it down for her

guess she doesn't miss me yet either

but

ya violence is bad try to refrain from it

maybe if you can get away with it, just break honeysuckle

it's pretty good, play witth fire

just not inside

throw fruit or other stuff in the air and hit it with a baseball bat

welll anyways that's all the advice i have to offer,

wishing you the best of luck

:)

Latest posts

Back