My art!💫

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to draw. I was good enough for some. Never good enough to show. Drawing was therapeutic. It crushed me when illness took away my fine motor control. Have you ever had a lifelong talent fail in a matter of weeks?

I write now. It takes a thousand words to paint the same picture, but I get my creativity out.

I used to draw. I was good enough for some. Never good enough to show. Drawing was therapeutic. It crushed me when illness took away my fine motor control. Have you ever had a lifelong talent fail in a matter of weeks?

I write now. It takes a thousand words to paint the same picture, but I get my creativity out.
Ooh nice! I love writing I just type or write whatever my mind thinks of ygm?

I love writing poetry and I have always wanted to write a fictional book but I have adhd and so it is very hard for me to focus on doing anything for long.

I love writing poetry and I have always wanted to write a fictional book but I have adhd and so it is very hard for me to focus on doing anything for long.
Don't let that stop you. I have ADD... not so much hyper... maybe when I was young. Point is I wrote a novel. It took a year to write... and ten years to fix. But I did it.

Focus is a problem. I start more stories than I finish... but I always have something to go back to.

Besides, for me at least, it is the writing that gives me pleasure. What does it matter what it is?

My love is horror. It's actually the smallest market. My novel got little attention. Then, ebooks 15 years ago were still in their infancy. The biggest market is Romance. So I'm working on that. Nothing to release yet, but I'm working on two that show promise of completion some day.

Anyway, just do it.

Latest posts

Back