Would It Kill Some Of You To Bury The Hatchet And Make This Forum More Active?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

President Of Trevor Philips Industries
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm trying my best here. Why hold grudges?

There are a few select individuals I will NEVER bury the hatchet with, because I think they are straight-up bad people, period end of story. They don't seem to be around anyway though, so at this point it's a non-issue.

I never had any beef with you though, so we're cool.

I'm not even sure what the history is here. I know you were banned, came back a few times, but as far as I know you never really got in fights any of those other times.

I hope things go better for you this time around.

There are a few select individuals I will NEVER bury the hatchet with, because I think they are straight-up bad people, period end of story. They don't seem to be around anyway though, so at this point it's a non-issue.

I never had any beef with you though, so we're cool.

I'm not even sure what the history is here. I know you were banned, came back a few times, but as far as I know you never really got in fights any of those other times.

I hope things go better for you this time around.
Thank you TheSkaFish Good to meet you.

Everyone has a past and has done things that they regret. Sadly, even after all of this time there are still a few children around who hold grudges. That's okay though. In life some people just never grow up.

So, your idea of making amends is to insult people because you don't get your way? You clearly haven't been rebanned (even though you should be, IMO), so maybe just let it the fresia go. You have not once apologized or owned up to your honeysuckle, so not really sure why anyone should be required to "bury the hatchet"....

Sorry, but you're still the same person you used to be. Also, quality, not quantity is what will make this forum not dead. And maybe a desire of people to want to be on forums, which not a whole lot do anymore and the new owners don't seem as invested in the actual people and giving them a place to help them like Bjarne was, so there's that too. It ain't all about you.

Last edited:
Who are you man? What have you done? Who's holding grudges? Dish the dirt that might liven this place up a wee bit.

Or have a whisky and a smoke listen to some Stones and get on with your life, that always pisses of the haters in my experience.

Choice is yours, welcome (back).

So, you're idea of making amends is to insult people because you don't get your way? You clearly haven't been rebanned (even though you should be, IMO), so maybe just let it the fresia go. You have not once apologized or owned up to your honeysuckle, so not really sure why anyone should be required to "bury the hatchet"....

Sorry, but you're still the same person you used to be. Also, quality, not quantity is what will make this forum not dead. And maybe a desire of people to want to be on forums, which not a whole lot do anymore and the new owners don't seem as invested in the actual people and giving them a place to help them like Bjarne was, so there's that too. It ain't all about you.
Save it Callie. I'm not the LK you remember. I refuse to get into a fight with you. I owe the staff and a few members here an apology but certainly not you. Years ago when I first joined this forum you were on me like white on rice for every little thing like you were staff. My coming back here to try and help this place because it's a rare genre of forum and it deserves to flourish is my way of trying to make amends so please show a little maturity and stop acting like a little girl who didn't get her way.

Who are you man? What have you done? Who's holding grudges? Dish the dirt that might liven this place up a wee bit.

Or have a whisky and a smoke listen to some Stones and get on with your life, that always pisses of the haters in my experience.

Choice is yours, welcome (back).
lol

Long story short when I joined this forum as LoneKiller a long time ago I made a lot of mistakes that I regret but I can't go back in time to change that and some members will never let me off the hook it appears.

Last edited:
Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologise when you should and let go of what you can't change.
I do apologize to the staff I offended especially Minus. That's the best I can do when I'm being ignored.

Seriously, I'm trying my best here. Why hold grudges?

Since forum traffic has decreased, the admin probably check ALL with less frequency. Or really, it could just be other commitments. I wouldn't worry too much since you've already apologized. Whether they choose to receive it or not is really on them.

Since forum traffic has decreased, the admin probably check ALL with less frequency. Or really, it could just be other commitments. I wouldn't worry too much since you've already apologized. Whether they choose to receive it or not is really on them.
Way back then Minus was the boss so it was awkward. lol

Perhaps you should've come back without mentioning your prior issues and just started afresh with your new persona attempt and perhaps you could've won Callie over also, but you're letting past grievances affect your replies and I'm seeing a hint of your problem there. Sure people eventually might guess who you are, but you hopefully would've shown an improved version of yourself by then. I'm going to reserve judgement and see how this all goes. I don't know you, and willing to be accepting, but I also have a high regard for @TheRealCallie and her point of view, so I am wary, which is my nature anyway. Can I suggest you change your "upset" profile pic and maybe ignore what might be considered critical of you?

Perhaps you should've come back without mentioning your prior issues and just started afresh with your new persona attempt and perhaps you could've won Callie over also, but you're letting past grievances affect your replies and I'm seeing a hint of your problem there. Sure people eventually might guess who you are, but you hopefully would've shown an improved version of yourself by then. I'm going to reserve judgement and see how this all goes. I don't know you, and willing to be accepting, but I also have a high regard for @TheRealCallie and her point of view, so I am wary, which is my nature anyway. Can I suggest you change your "upset" profile pic and maybe ignore what might be considered critical of you?
Sup okidoke

I didn't want to come back here to be an active member living a lie. If some member figured out who I really was then I'd be ridiculed for lying about who I was. That would have been worse. How could I come back here looking to wipe the slate clean lying about who I really was? How would that look? I didn't want to come here daily hoping to God that I don't make some mistake and give away who I really was. I wanted to start fresh and honest with all of you. As far as Callie goes and you having respect for her point of view, I respect that but I do not like that woman at all. As I said in another post earlier she was on me from get go trolling and judging me so many years ago without even trying to get to know me. I treat people accordingly. If they're nice to me I'm nice to them. If they're mean to me I'm mean to them. I'm more than willing to bury the hatchet with her but she will never do that because she's still hung up on the person I was years ago. Until she decides to stop crucifying me for past actions then I will never be friendly with her.

P.S. I think you may be right about the avatar. It is kind of aggressive looking. lol

If they're nice to me I'm nice to them.
this line is similar to another line i often hear; "if i get respect, I give respect", but it's based on the incorrect premise of receiving first, when one should show respect or like first without expectation.

as for reciprocating meanness, well, it's unnecessary.

this line is similar to another line i often hear; "if i get respect, I give respect", but it's based on the incorrect premise of receiving first, when one should show respect or like first without expectation.

as for reciprocating meanness, well, it's unnecessary.
Respectfully, I understand okidoke but I came back here after three years, apologized and wanted to start fresh with everyone and Callie chose to be a *****. I am not going to kneel down and kiss her feet in the hopes that she will be nice to me. I don't need her approval or acceptance. I returned here in a positive and decent manner looking turn the page and move forward, not resurrect old negative crap. She could have chosen to let bygones be bygones but she didn't. That's on her.

Sup okidoke

I didn't want to come back here to be an active member living a lie. If some member figured out who I really was then I'd be ridiculed for lying about who I was. That would have been worse. How could I come back here looking to wipe the slate clean lying about who I really was? How would that look? I didn't want to come here daily hoping to God that I don't make some mistake and give away who I really was. I wanted to start fresh and honest with all of you. As far as Callie goes and you having respect for her point of view, I respect that but I do not like that woman at all. As I said in another post earlier she was on me from get go trolling and judging me so many years ago without even trying to get to know me. I treat people accordingly. If they're nice to me I'm nice to them. If they're mean to me I'm mean to them. I'm more than willing to bury the hatchet with her but she will never do that because she's still hung up on the person I was years ago. Until she decides to stop crucifying me for past actions then I will never be friendly with her.

P.S. I think you may be right about the avatar. It is kind of aggressive looking. lol
Except for the fact that you've been lying about who you are for three years.....
And excuse me? You've already rudely said you have no need to apologize to me, but yet, I'm the one you sexually harassed because you thought it would be funny.
Like I said, same old LK.

I didn't force myself on anyone here when I came back. I apologized to those I needed to and I showed them I wasn't the same person, not just spewed a bunch of platitudes and called it a day and whined when that wasn't working. Some of them took years to come around and actually see I wasn't the same person and some of them still haven't.

Except for the fact that you've been lying about who you are for three years.....
And excuse me? You've already rudely said you have no need to apologize to me, but yet, I'm the one you sexually harassed because you thought it would be funny.
Like I said, same old LK.

I didn't force myself on anyone here when I came back. I apologized to those I needed to and I showed them I wasn't the same person, not just spewed a bunch of platitudes and called it a day and whined when that wasn't working. Some of them took years to come around and actually see I wasn't the same person and some of them still haven't.
I don't remember ever sexually harassing you. Could you please post the proof and if I did I do owe you an apology. Callie that was then this is now. We have our differences and don't like each other. Let's bury all of that honeysuckle and start anew. Would that not be much better for everyone?

I don't remember ever sexually harassing you. Could you please post the proof and if I did I do owe you an apology. Callie that was then this is now. We have our differences and don't like each other. Let's bury all of that honeysuckle and start anew. Would that not be much better for everyone?
It's not my responsibility to show you what you did to me simply because you don't feel the need to remember that. And I'm sorry, but you want me to start anew after you just called me a *****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back