My Dad doesn't understand me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuckieDuckie said:
SophiaGrace said:
hi Duckie! I hope you stick around. We're nice bunch, we promise. *hug*

Also, you don't have to bottle up your emotions here. ^_^

I can see now :) I'll try to learn not to bottle them up ^^ Looking forward to getting to know you :)

dead said:
LuckieDuckie said:
dead said:
LuckieDuckie said:
Knyght,

I just started here today and read through your post.. I can relate in so many ways..
My dad beats me as well, Over the stupidest thing's to.. If i'm home 30 min's late he'll beat me 30 times :L
He yells all the time and if we dare even say anything to him.. well, let's not go there..
My dad was beaten when he was young so he believes he is doing the right thing. Besides, It's not the physical pain that hurts me, it's the emotional side to it all. He continuously tell's me over and over i will never amount to anything and that I will be a dead beat and have 4 kid's by the time i'm 20. Yeah, sure over here in Australia we do have the whole "You can't hit your kid's" law, but that still doesn't stop parent's from doing what they believe is the right thing to do, as it was how they were brought up. My dad is what some would call a monster in the way's he punishes/treats us. But that's only when he is angry (which is 90% of the day). When he is calm and happy, he will help us. My mum.. well she hopped, jumped and skipped out of my life when i was young, but not before trying to sell me off to a bunch of pedophile's online. She was the local bike, by that I mean EVERYONE has had a ride.. I don't speak to her at all but that is by my choice. My family is pretty stuffed up.
yes it sucks and people are always like you can report him and you won't hurt anymore..
But when it's the only person you have left in this world who you love.. You will put up with anything.. And I mean that..
There are people who may have it worse sure, but you have to learn to look after yourself as well. Try not to compare your problem's with someone else's :) Keep your head held high ;)

Ugh.

reading this was seriously painful.
my folks didn't try to sell me off to anyone (i won't say "GOD what kind of people do that" since... i suppose i already know the answer to that.)
but i do know how some of the things you mentioned feel.

i am so sorry you are going through this.

what can i tell you. you're brave, and strong. and i hope you will make a better fate for yourself.
i'm here if you want to talk.

and... get out of there. as soon as you can. no-one deserves these things. (hug)

Yeah my mum is a severely delusional person but what can I say? ahh well I was told that showing my emotion's in real life is weak, crying is weak, and whatnot.. so i bottle it up..
yes at times I do feel like really lonely.. but yeah.. I would say how great it is to have someone that finally understand's me but i'm not sure I should say it or feel a bit sad that you know the feeling :L ...
I could do with a hug :) .. Santa forgot to visit me again this year... it's sad seeing the neighbour's ride around on there flashy new bikes or some even with new cars and your just stuck inside with your dad going on about how stupid you are for thinking that christmas would be different this time around.. *sigh*

i suppose sometimes it's easier to tell that to people, than to have to deal with causing them pain, or taking the time to actually listen. i don't know.

as SophiaGrace said, you don't have to bottle things up here. feel free to talk.

and...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(if you don't mind hugging creepy zombies, that is :p)

Aww :) Hugging creepy zombies sounds.. fun :L lol..
Yeah well its kinda hard and all cause ive bottled them up for so many years

well. it's worth it, even though it's hard.
i hope you'll have a good day today.

@Dead

Ooh it's night time here and time for bed to ^^
I guess so :L is a bit hard and all that but i will try my best to open up ^^
Hope you had/have a good xmas :) will beat mine easily haha :L

Latest posts

Back