My Dad told me to leave him.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoodedMonk said:
Apply for SSI, not SSD. SSD can only be gotten after you work a certain amount of years.

I understand what you guys are saying .... I had a lawyer since December of last year .....I got sick and tired of applying soo many times and getting denied now I'm told from 6/17 months to a little over two years I can go to court. Soo I was told if I make over a 1000 a month I would be completely denied . I'm disappointed and hurt that I never knew what to do or how to file a claim for workers comp----- since its 2015 my 2 year open door to filing a claim is closed.

....... I'm in for the long haul

I am trying hard to make it in this world .....but even getting a job from Dors/Didlake/Melwood is very hard -----even the staffers told me that rarely
Anyone gets hired......since applications process takes up to six months plus which not many of us have that extra time

I'm really sorry you've had to go through all of this.
If you've already gotten a lawyer I'm not really sure what else there is to do except keep fighting and doing your best to get by until things change. Hopefully they can do the rest.
Hope things get better for you really soon.

Latest posts

Back