My doodles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neat...the disembodied hand kind of creeps me out though...what's the story behind them?

Sci-Fi said:
Neat...the disembodied hand kind of creeps me out though...what's the story behind them?

Well I have no idea; the hands are both drawn from my own. Maybe a psychiatrist could shed "some" meaning on it if I ask.

Maybe it is a subconscious way of how I feel that I feel my hands are bound/cut off and no matter what I do I feel that it is never good enough for anybody.

BlueArtist said:
Well I have no idea; the hands are both drawn from my own. Maybe a psychiatrist could shed "some" meaning on it if I ask.

Maybe it is a subconscious way of how I feel that I feel my hands are bound/cut off and no matter what I do I feel that it is never good enough for anybody.

Wow, that's deep. Just don't cut off your hands, you're talented. :)

geeeezzzzzzze!!
those drawings r awesum!!
we have soooo many talented ppl here
WoW

Sci-Fi said:
BlueArtist said:

Wow, that's deep. Just don't cut off your hands, you're talented. :)
fgs LoLoLoL

Thanks for the positive feedback, always good for an artist that people like their work.

Here is some Photoshop stuff. Landscape scene is a tutorial that I worked through, used some of my own textures and elements though.

the portrait Space scene is my own creation. I had to reduce their size considerably to be able to upload them.

"Original Impact image = 4961 x 3508 pixels / 300PPI"
"Original Space Scene image = 2480 x 3508 pixels / 300PPI"

View attachment 6View attachment 7

And a close up shot of the impact scene.

View attachment 8

Attachments

• NewImpact-b.jpg
    NewImpact-b.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 28
  • starscape2a.jpg
    starscape2a.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 33
  • NewImpact-C.jpg
    NewImpact-C.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 24
Wow. Totally absolutely amazing.
Reminds me of the Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP (not that too many people would have any idea what I'm talking about)
Please post more!

Wicked! I envy those who are so skilled with photoshop. You BA have some mad skills.

This is literally the most amazing drawings and the most macabre I've seen in a while. That is some serious talent. I would very happily commission you to do some drawings for me. I'm already recruiting a friend to do some work on band-related art, it would awesome to have someone with such a unique style on board as well. Let me know what you think in a PM if you like the offer!

Latest posts

Back