My essay for guys who have never dated

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mimizu said:
This is too hard for me. :( Aren't there any girls that actually like kissing and being kissed?

Yes. Women want the same things as men do. I think they're just taught to think they are so different from men when they actually aren't.

oddly i agree with everything hasbeenlonely says. Yea, yea we are supposed to be good people and all that crap; but life is too flicking short. And besides it's more about balance than being a saint. If you don't get out there (whether by lying or not) you're going to end up living a life where you'll still get hurt and while not being hurt you'll just be bored ..lol and lonnnely (i think anyway)

have a heart dont completely screw up people, but lying to get a date and stuff ...it's not that horrible. Life is about balance, don't be too much of a saint. Get out there and live, get yourself in trouble, don't stay home and sulk!

jales said:
If you don't get out there (whether by lying or not) you're going to end up living a life where you'll still get hurt and while not being hurt you'll just be bored ..lol and lonnnely (i think anyway)
i rather b bored & lonely than out there lying & manipulating women
jales said:
have a heart dont completely screw up people
so partially is okay? LoL come on
jales said:
but lying to get a date and stuff ...it's not that horrible.
yes it is LoL

all comedy 2 the side. guess its back 2 each his own. different ppl have different levels of morality
but when healthy vs unhealthy the answers r pretty clear
ppl who r interested in leading healthy lives wont take part in these activities

NewBirth said:
all comedy 2 the side. guess its back 2 each his own. different ppl have different levels of morality
but when healthy vs unhealthy the answers r pretty clear
ppl who r interested in leading healthy lives wont take part in these activities

Amen, brother.

lol healthy vs unhealthy .. depends on so much more than this. But okay even though it'd difficult to define what unheathy is lets try....

I can think of (not one) but several very religious people who live unhappy, single, lonely and most of all UNHEALTHY lives because of MORALS. One guy I can think of died the other day, some kidney thing, but he was always saying 'I'm a virgin...49 years old..looking for a virgin wife ..someone who follows the word of God'.

aND i swear I'm not making this up.. the amount of unhealthy people I know of ..mostly they are all older people though.. who actually grew up in a time (this is at home) where people where not usually depressed and all that..

lol i know you may not believe me.. 'time where people werent depressed'... but if you talk to people from my mother's time.. in trini.. people weren't generally depressed. Anyway the amount who are VERY religious.. it's not funny how high that number is..

When you stick so closely to Morals; and these morals lead you to living a life that is different from the norm.. you become unhealthy. Look at the title of this post NewBirth I would not recommend this to an average guy who has not had a date in a 5 months... but for someone who has never dated and leads a lonely life sake of morals

come on! You can lead an unhealthy life and be moralistic at the same time... infact.. taking morals to be looking out for others.. when you look out for the health of others too much (as in i'm not going to screw up anyone) you neglect your own health...and can become unhealthy

like i said; life is about balance, you will get hurt.. saint or not .. you will get hurt, and in normal healthy cases you will hurt others.. have a heart.. try not to hurt people but if it comes you a stage where you've never dated and see yourself being alone forever ..LIE .. no need to do something as crazy as saying you dont have an STD when you know that you do..

but if saying, 'I love that band as well' will help you get a date... fall the hell in love with that band!

my opinion at least :/

jales said:
When you stick so closely to Morals; and these morals lead you to living a life that is different from the norm.. you become unhealthy
not when the norm is unhealthy :)
ur post contradicts itself actually. but probably only i would notice. theres also so many other things in ur post i could pick apart. but wont. im making the choice 2 let it go
the point falls back again 2 it being 2 each his own. & different ppl having different standards of morals & ethics
thx 4 sharing ur opinion though

& btw good 4 the guy who didnt compromise his values just 2b part of "normal" society... we all know how good "normal" society has worked 4 the last 5K yrs :rolleyes:

lol my post always contradict themselves if you look close enough.. life contradicts itself.

The sad thing is that girls want what they can't get. They want the guy who is desired by many women. If you're a reject/loner, they are going to see right through that, no matter what you do. If you really lower your standards, you can find a date, sure, but who really wants to do that? We try to be nice to women, try to court them, give them compliments all to have it thrown back in our face. Everything that we ever learned about dating was a lie. The truth is that you gotta be a player and a jerk who really does not care about how hot the girl is and then maybe you'll get some action. Once you start getting excited it's over babe.

but you say if you lower ur standards ...so maybe guys must all want the same thing as well. The way i see it is that ..it's just as unfair for girls (guys wanting them to look a cerrtain way or have a certain history). Not many girls really want jerks though, some do want a certain confidence level though... it might give them a sense that they can rely on you as a spouse or not have to worry to much about you..

maybe at least.

anything contradicts itself if u look hard enough. in fact anything will do anything in life if u look hard enough. i think this is called overcomplicating :)

lonelyloser said:
They say they don't want jerks but always end up falling for them.
it can seem like that sometimes. but women will c right through this bitterness 2
have 2 drop the bitterness 2b able 2 interact
not all women r evil... i think? LoL ... im still working on this 1 myself. but i did notice since ive dropped most of the bitterness. things r looking up

That's good. I know it's not good to be bitter. If I were a girl, I'd wouldn't date me either. I don't even like myself so how can someone else like me?

Stage 4 and 5 are a no-no for me. I couldn't play with someone's emotions like that. I'll continue reading now.

Look... getting a girlfriend that is worth dating is just plain hard in our society today. I mean, how are you going to meet someone? Honestly? Go to a bar? Go to a club? Screw that, the kind of people you want to date won't be there. The best way to meet people is to just BE YOURSELF and don't be scared of talking to people. If they judge you, that's their problem and you need to just forgive them for being insecure, and move on. Probably the best place to meet someone worth your time would be college or working at a job. College is where all of the people that have a brain and trying to be successful will be. I'm not trying to stereotype now... but that's generally how it is.

So just remember, meeting people is hard, especially after high school. You're only real option is to go to college, and to try and talk to people that you find interesting. After all, what's the worst they could do, ignore you?

Brodie said:
Look... getting a girlfriend that is worth dating is just plain hard in our society today. I mean, how are you going to meet someone? Honestly? Go to a bar? Go to a club? Screw that, the kind of people you want to date won't be there. The best way to meet people is to just BE YOURSELF and don't be scared of talking to people. If they judge you, that's their problem and you need to just forgive them for being insecure, and move on. Probably the best place to meet someone worth your time would be college or working at a job. College is where all of the people that have a brain and trying to be successful will be. I'm not trying to stereotype now... but that's generally how it is.

So just remember, meeting people is hard, especially after high school. You're only real option is to go to college, and to try and talk to people that you find interesting. After all, what's the worst they could do, ignore you?

Brodie, I don't have your look. Well you kind of turn my world upside down when you said the best place to meet people is in college, and since I'm at college right now:(

Latest posts

Back