My essay for guys who have never dated

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ability to find a girlfriend is dependent on the person, not the place. Some guys are just naturals. They can pick up girls any place. If you have a big friend circle, you're going to meet more girls no matter what age you are. When I was in college, I did not find dating particularly easy. Sure there were more single women in close proximity, but there's a lot of competition out there too.

One way to meet women is to volunteer for a non-profit, organize functions and go to the parties. I would randomly volunteer for local organizations and be chosen to work at some really swanky parties. You gotta be creative. Sports, joining a band, taking a sailing class, are some ideas.

lonelyloser said:
I think the ability to find a girlfriend is dependent on the person, not the place. Some guys are just naturals. They can pick up girls any place. If you have a big friend circle, you're going to meet more girls no matter what age you are. When I was in college, I did not find dating particularly easy. Sure there were more single women in close proximity, but there's a lot of competition out there too.

One way to meet women is to volunteer for a non-profit, organize functions and go to the parties. I would randomly volunteer for local organizations and be chosen to work at some really swanky parties. You gotta be creative. Sports, joining a band, taking a sailing class, are some ideas.

I can't do any of that, I have social anxiety.

Now that I think of it, I want a SA girl:D

The most depressing thing is, that some guys on here really want a gf and would treat her so well (and wouldn't mind seeing her eat junk at 3 am in the morning). Yet girls like me always end up with guys that treat us like crap. Love is so unfair. :(

I've though about what the original poster has said before, forget morals or lower standards or date a fat chick type of stuff, havent had the guts to do it yet though.

I need to though, im desperate.

I've read simliar stuff before by people that say get a hooker or something to overcome all this. Not that I would do that, but I've read other have and it helped them.

Latest posts

Back