My ex recently told something that kinda got to me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
She basicly said (pretty upset) that she wanted me dead and that I should go kill myself.

Ok, first think that comes to my head is (of course) what a b!tch. But then she said more things that sorta made sense, but I would still never want to kill myself, but the things she said kinda got to me. A little background; we have two young daughters together.

Then she goes as says that I'm not worth living anyways, because I'm never a happy person, I'm always depressed, I'm constantly surrounding myself with sad things, and that I can never shake off my character of being a loner and will always spend the rest of my life alone. This kinda got to me.

But also she mentioned alot about how I effected the way her relationships with others would turn out. That I'm always in the picture, and the guys are constantly on alert thinking that I'm making the moves on her or something. But I'm just really interested in my daughters well being and safety, the mother just seems to be there. But most of the time she's never around when I see my kids. So it must be a jealousy issue cause I'm so handsome :) Anyways she also goes on saying that she rather have me dead, instead to be able to support my daughters and even her in the process to establish a good home for my kids. I think I'm somewhat of a safety-net for her and she hates that she can't seem to make it in this world alone, but she rather have another guy be the father and provider and for me to be none existant, but the other guys are not interested in helping her in that way, so either shes falls in love with some idiots or something. But still, she clearly stated she wanted me dead, as in kill yourself, what are you waiting for dead. And she ment it, I know how serious she can be, she was suicidal herself in the past :(

I guess she just wants me gone completely, so I'll just stay out of her way. But its extremely hard, since I want to be in my daughters life. But I cant get custody, because she actually got me thrown in jail and am now on probation for a good while now :( (No I didn't do anything, it was all her lies and innocent looks that got me in the slammer, and me for being born a man, guilty) She is one evil person! I havent met anyone this evil before.

This is just too much of a dilema, and I know its because I allow it. Just wanted to vent I guess. ****, your a nice guy and you keep your heart open and this is what happens to you. Well, soon enough she'll be gone again out of my life, hopefully not with my girls this time. Or if she ends up killing me :) either one of the two.

You ex sounds like a horrible person. What the fresia. You never EVER tell anyone to go kill themselves. :/

you said it, she is a *****. But, I dont think she really wants you dead. She obviously just really likes to hurt you. I think she would feel bad if you died.

I don't understand society. How can women reject the fathers of their children, and a man is never right. This just sucks. Women are very emotional beings, and look what happens to children raised by single mothers. Hitler was raised by single mother. I know people who have been raised by single mothers and I have been raised by single mother also for a very long time until I grew up.
A lot of women use their children as a tool in emotional affairs and as a tool in their own well being, as in when they have nothing left, they look at their children and cry, putting all hopes on their children, which kind of sucks big time. Right now your ex cancelled you out of your childrens lives. This makes me want to shoot society, so stupid, so stupid, it is better just to kill everything. So, if you are going to kill yourself, you have my support to take everything with you, even me. When you are dead you are dead, you cant feel sorry, you can't blame, you don't exist, so it doesn't matter anymore how and through what you die.

Your ex is a ***** and I feel sorry for your children. Too bad that law officers do not understand that.

Calm said:
Women are very emotional beings, and look what happens to children raised by single mothers. Hitler was raised by single mother.

My favorite internet logical fallacy of all: The reductio ad Hitlerum.

Give me a break. Single mothers do not turn their kids into Hitlers.

Hitler was also a vegetarian and a frustrated artist, a somewhat short man (for an Aryan), a mustache-wearer and part Jewish. So, should we urge people to forsake facial hair, the arts and vegetarian diets?

Jesus H Christ already.

Also, as to your other comments about women in general etc - what's with the sweeping generalizations? Every person is unique, as is each situation.

People may have had nightmarish situations with baby-mommas or their own single moms, but it does not logically follow that all women are the same. It's offensive as well as stupid.

alonewanderer said:
Even one of his teachers grew concerned and mentioned " Did you know your son calls me mommy sometimes? it's on accident but where did his mother go?" Sometimes I'd ask him if he wanted me to find him a new mother and he'd get excited and say "yes please! find a nice pretty one that will play with me............wow this is hard to talk about

:( I'm sorry. Too many parents seem not to care the effect their leaving has on their kids.

Your ex sounds nightmarish. :/

Calm said:
I don't understand society. How can women reject the fathers of their children, and a man is never right. This just sucks. Women are very emotional beings, and look what happens to children raised by single mothers. Hitler was raised by single mother. I know people who have been raised by single mothers and I have been raised by single mother also for a very long time until I grew up.

Wait a minute. what ?

I was raised by a single mother.

Sometimes it is for the best that the father is not there.

Oh, and I am a women, and my emotional state is nothing to worry about. I dont want kids, but Im sure if I did I would do alright

Latest posts

Back