My Football Manager career

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
Mkay, i noticed that i'm telling you guys a lot about FM06 which i'm addicted to atm, so....instead of constantly tell you guys whats ahppening, i think a topic will help me stop telling you guys whats happened.

so if ya can't be bothered to read the bullshit, stop reading now :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So, to begin with i'm with Scarborough FC, in 2006 they were in the 5th highest league, until the end of the season when they got relagated 3 times due to administration and fiancial difficulties. they are now in my town's league and called Scarborough Athletic.
But anyway, i went with these guys because there the closest town to where i live, so i thought it would be fun for my local side to own the honeysuckle out of professional football clubs.

so we are in the 5th hgihest league OR the highest non-league division. this league was pretty simple for me, i easily became champions after 3/4 of the season and i was mainly focusing on getting league 1(3rd highest division) reserve players to join me. This was also the only year i could enter the FA trophy, since its for 5th division teams or lower. We beat dag & red 2-0 in the final.

Funny story about dag & red. Dan, my friend who was in the same clan as me loves FM too, he got FM09. we made a deal, he makes me the manager of hullcity(2nd closest city to me and in the same division as the team he was managing) and i'd make him the manager of dag & red (his hometown) and then we put each other of perma-holiday meaning there out of the way...so then we could see how each of us would do.
well...dan got dag & red to that final and he got them promoted with us :S meanwhile i got hull relagated :( ^_^;; my bad hull...could be worse...you could be in league 1 like u are right now in my game:p lol

league 2 was pretty much the same but trying to get championship reserves and league 1 ppl to join me, by this time i'd already gotten money into the triple figures of millions, don't ask why i did it, only freya knows why and it annoyed'ded me.
in league 2 we went up with barnsley, peterborough and stockport. barnsley were ******* annoying at 1 point...2nd to last game we were winning 2-1 at half time and 4-1 after 75 minutes and they win the ****** 7-4...heads rolled people...heads rolled. but aye now we were in the 3rd highest, league 1.

gotta say, barnsley became REALLY annoying this year, beat us 0-5 at there stadium and 3-2 after we went 2-0 ahead @_@ they also knocked us out of the FA cup that year...********..
now i know what your saying, your either saying STFU and make more jokes or tell us how u went up, well um...we kinda went up and...finished champions cause my exact same team was too cool for school/this division i guess (chew)
but if u want a LOL moment in this...here:
3 teams go up, we went up as champions, reading took 2nd
there final position gets decided in the play-offs
(3rd vs. 6th and 4th vs. 5th) ipswich beat millwall and barnsley beat MK dons, so whoever wins the match between barnsley and ipswich will go up. This is when my brain(YES I HAVE ONE SHUT UP!) triggers and fixs the match for ipswich to go up, i literally said to the TV 'fresia them with a side order of canned cheese'

i also the LDV vans trophy(now called the St. Johnstones paint trophy) which is just for league 1 & 2, mkay...now i'm not 1 too brag or have an ego b-...hang on...i am....!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY fresia you millwall!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY fresia you millwall!...again!
(yep the scary part about me looking at who my opponents were and the scores i beat them was that it was millwall...twice and we beat them 4-1...twice) so here is a big up yours to the bushwackers.

so now we are in the championship, 1 stage away from the greatest league in the world, the english premier league, well this seson felt like the longest ************ ever, we eventually became champions on the last day, and only because i got Florent Sinama-Pongelle, he is an amazing AM RL, ST player with premier league stats that wanted to play for us because we were the only english side willing to do so.
we also had a good striker called paul gallagher, top scorer but he wouldn't re-sign with us, next thing i know he's joining ******* bolton just cause there premier league DDD, jokes on him because i fixed the last match for bolton and they went down into our league whilst we took there place :D sucks to be him.
play-offs in that year were funny too. last game of the season we had man city, who were 2nd, on 86 points, we had 89 and + 20 better goal difference then man city, everton were 3rd and on 85...everton ARE(or were now) better then city...so why would i want a harder club in the league next year. i put my reserves on against man city, we lost 1-4 so we are champions due to goal difference, man city promoted with us, everton stuck in 3rd get the play off place, funny thing is that they lost against 6th place leeds 3-2 on penalties for the final....its a shame because the other winner was sheff wed, and leeds beat them 7-0 XD

So onto the biggy, the premier league...in the transfer market i went INSANE with signings, i asked a player, his neibour, the dog, the sister-in-law, the garden gnome the washing, the gran that always wants a kiss from you, the cousin that smells weird and finally the mirror....sorry lost my train of thought...anyway, yeeeeaaah so i asked pretty much anyone if they would play for me, i got John Obi Mikel, Paul Scholes, Ricardo and other really good players to try and help me survive, amazingly i did pretty **** well that season, i got to the 5th round of the FA cup, clubs highest finish ever, was never in the bottom 3 positions of relagation, actually i went up and down like a heart rate monitor before i flatlined in 14th position for 14 games XD, i eventually would steel(lol pun because that sexy member is called steel, when i ment steal :D)11th as our final position. quite a short season actually but i thought we did very well for our first ever league in this league, most clubs struggle...isn't that right leeds united HA HA HA relagated by us (h).

next season i did the garden gnome thingy again but asked only REEEEAAAALLY good players if they would join, its a good thing the 2010 world cup was on whilst i was doing it, i stole a few americans like tim howard and eddie gaven, i even got andrey arshavin, that guyt hat scored those goals against liverpool. I also got El-Hadji Diouf so good all around squad.
how did i do that league?

well as i'm writing this i'm not finished. well i've played 33/38 league games, i'm in 7th...dunno for how long but its a career hgih for my club, we relagated luton when we beat them 3-2...i wanted to do another run in the FA cup but i got QPR in 3rd round and lost...QPR are a premier league side now @_@

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!
I've won the league cup!!!
we qualify for the 2nd round due to being a premier league side but here:
2nd round:(championship side) Crewe alexandria 0 - 3 scarborough
3rd round:(championship side) Southampton 0 - 1 Scarborough
4th round: Scarborough 2 - 0 West Ham United (premier league)
Quarter-final: Scarborough 1 - 0 Leeds united (championship side)
Semi-finals: (prem league side) Man city (1) 0 - 4 (4) Scarborough
we win 1-4 on aggregate.

Final: Portsmouth 0 - 0 Scarborough
Scarborough win on penaltys 3-5 :D

got i shitted bricks the size of cinderblocks when they were taking them.

and so far thats it, just won my first major trophy...should get into the UEFA cup which I WILL WIN!

and hope u enjoy my grammar mistakes and bullshit story :D

Now, that is a final I can approve of.

Except the fact that Pompey didn't win :p

Van Hooligan X said:
Mkay, i noticed that i'm telling you guys a lot about FM06 which i'm addicted to atm, so....instead of constantly tell you guys whats ahppening, i think a topic will help me stop telling you guys whats happened.

So, to begin with i'm with Scarborough FC, in 2006 they were in the 5th highest league, until the end of the season when they got relagated 3 times due to administration and fiancial difficulties. they are now in my town's league and called Scarborough Athletic.
But anyway, i went with these guys because there the closest town to where i live, so i thought it would be fun for my local side to own the honeysuckle out of professional football clubs.

so we are in the 5th hgihest league OR the highest non-league division. this league was pretty simple for me, i easily became champions after 3/4 of the season and i was mainly focusing on getting league 1(3rd highest division) reserve players to join me. This was also the only year i could enter the FA trophy, since its for 5th division teams or lower. We beat dag & red 2-0 in the final.

Funny story about dag & red. Dan, my friend who was in the same clan as me loves FM too, he got FM09. we made a deal, he makes me the manager of hullcity(2nd closest city to me and in the same division as the team he was managing) and i'd make him the manager of dag & red (his hometown) and then we put each other of perma-holiday meaning there out of the way...so then we could see how each of us would do.
well...dan got dag & red to that final and he got them promoted with us :S meanwhile i got hull relagated :( ^_^;; my bad hull...could be worse...you could be in league 1 like u are right now in my game:p lol

league 2 was pretty much the same but trying to get championship reserves and league 1 ppl to join me, by this time i'd already gotten money into the triple figures of millions, don't ask why i did it, only freya knows why and it annoyed'ded me.
in league 2 we went up with barnsley, peterborough and stockport. barnsley were ******* annoying at 1 point...2nd to last game we were winning 2-1 at half time and 4-1 after 75 minutes and they win the ****** 7-4...heads rolled people...heads rolled. but aye now we were in the 3rd highest, league 1.

gotta say, barnsley became REALLY annoying this year, beat us 0-5 at there stadium and 3-2 after we went 2-0 ahead @_@ they also knocked us out of the FA cup that year...********..
now i know what your saying, your either saying STFU and make more jokes or tell us how u went up, well um...we kinda went up and...finished champions cause my exact same team was too cool for school/this division i guess (chew)
(3rd vs. 6th and 4th vs. 5th) ipswich beat millwall and barnsley beat MK dons, so whoever wins the match between barnsley and ipswich will go up. This is when my brain(YES I HAVE ONE SHUT UP!) triggers and fixs the match for ipswich to go up, i literally said to the TV 'fresia them with a side order of canned cheese'

i also the LDV vans trophy(now called the St. Johnstones paint trophy) which is just for league 1 & 2, mkay...now i'm not 1 too brag or have an ego b-...hang on...i am....!

(yep the scary part about me looking at who my opponents were and the scores i beat them was that it was millwall...twice and we beat them 4-1...twice) so here is a big up yours to the bushwackers.

so now we are in the championship, 1 stage away from the greatest league in the world, the english premier league, well this seson felt like the longest ************ ever, we eventually became champions on the last day, and only because i got Florent Sinama-Pongelle, he is an amazing AM RL, ST player with premier league stats that wanted to play for us because we were the only english side willing to do so.
we also had a good striker called paul gallagher, top scorer but he wouldn't re-sign with us, next thing i know he's joining ******* bolton just cause there premier league DDD, jokes on him because i fixed the last match for bolton and they went down into our league whilst we took there place :D sucks to be him.
play-offs in that year were funny too. last game of the season we had man city, who were 2nd, on 86 points, we had 89 and + 20 better goal difference then man city, everton were 3rd and on 85...everton ARE(or were now) better then city...so why would i want a harder club in the league next year. i put my reserves on against man city, we lost 1-4 so we are champions due to goal difference, man city promoted with us, everton stuck in 3rd get the play off place, funny thing is that they lost against 6th place leeds 3-2 on penalties for the final....its a shame because the other winner was sheff wed, and leeds beat them 7-0 XD

So onto the biggy, the premier league...in the transfer market i went INSANE with signings, i asked a player, his neibour, the dog, the sister-in-law, the garden gnome the washing, the gran that always wants a kiss from you, the cousin that smells weird and finally the mirror....sorry lost my train of thought...anyway, yeeeeaaah so i asked pretty much anyone if they would play for me, i got John Obi Mikel, Paul Scholes, Ricardo and other really good players to try and help me survive, amazingly i did pretty **** well that season, i got to the 5th round of the FA cup, clubs highest finish ever, was never in the bottom 3 positions of relagation, actually i went up and down like a heart rate monitor before i flatlined in 14th position for 14 games XD, i eventually would steel(lol pun because that sexy member is called steel, when i ment steal :D)11th as our final position. quite a short season actually but i thought we did very well for our first ever league in this league, most clubs struggle...isn't that right leeds united HA HA HA relagated by us (h).

next season i did the garden gnome thingy again but asked only REEEEAAAALLY good players if they would join, its a good thing the 2010 world cup was on whilst i was doing it, i stole a few americans like tim howard and eddie gaven, i even got andrey arshavin, that guyt hat scored those goals against liverpool. I also got El-Hadji Diouf so good all around squad.

well as i'm writing this i'm not finished. well i've played 33/38 league games, i'm in 7th...dunno for how long but its a career hgih for my club, we relagated luton when we beat them 3-2...i wanted to do another run in the FA cup but i got QPR in 3rd round and lost...QPR are a premier league side now @_@

we win 1-4 on aggregate.

and so far thats it, just won my first major trophy...should get into the UEFA cup which I WILL WIN!

*pretends to read above post*

Aah, excellent stuff buddy. I especially enjoyed the bit about the aliens :D

Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:

we win 1-4 on aggregate.

*pretends to read above post*

Aah, excellent stuff buddy. I especially enjoyed the bit about the aliens

Congrats, you were the person i predicted that would put:'wow long post lulz'

but ty, that part were i stated newport's desrecution by the aliens is my favourite part too :D

A'way The Scarborough....

(and no I didn't read the post cos I figure I heard it at tea time!!!)

Latest posts

Back