My goodbyes...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeoneSomewhere

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in. In most forums that I join, the intro forum also serves as a 'Farewells' forum so I decided to put it here.

So I've decided to leave ALL. There are a few reasons for this:

I've been mind-hunting for the last few days now and I've come to the realization that I'm not in the bad state that I think I am. So pretty much, it's all in my mind. Now, when I come here and go through all the posts, I search my mind to come up with something that I can post about, trying to remind myself of all the crap that I have experienced - which isn't something I really should be doing right now.

It seems like the older members (those who've been here for a fair amount of time) have formed a very strong group here, which isn't bad thing, but for a newbie member, it makes it a little hard for him/her to fit in. I have been here for over a month and I still don't feel like I belong here.

And the members who do manage to get in mostly seem to be from the west. The fact that I am not, makes me feel more abandoned and lonely.

All this aside, I'm leaving because I come to peace with my loneliness/me being alone. I have shared quite a lot here and I don't feel as lonely now (nothing has changed in my life though. I've only come to the realization that I want to be alone).

So yeah, that's it. I wish all the members here the best of luck and I hope they find what they're looking for. :)

To the mods, please delete my account and everything associted with it.

Thanks.

It somehow always saddens me to see people go. But if you feel that it is best for you and that is what you really want, I really wish you all the very best in life. Do take care of yourself. *hugs*

P.S.
Not feeling belonged is such a common reason I see why some people leave. I don't care much for feeling belonged to be honest.. it's not my reason for being here. But if it's something that is required for one to stay and feel comfortable to post, I guess it can be bothersome. :\ I'm sorry that you don't feel belonged though. Hope you are really okay. Take care.

Hi,

I am sorry you are leaving, but if that is what makes you most comfortable then I understand. Also I am sorry you didn't feel you belonged :). I really wish you the best. We are always here if you want to come back :).

Take care :)

I understand exactly how you feel, and it may pass... I know I spend way to much time on here and that gets to you too. I which you the best, and that you find what or where you will find some peace. It really is all in my head, so you may have a point. But I just don't have anyplace else to go. So I hope you find some good people you can actually meet, and have a real close friendship. Good luck !!

And Miss Blossom. I was trying to be funny about the having a eye on me, but I appreciate the smile. I do like it better !!

I'm sorry to see you go, I always hoped you would post more often. I know how hard it can be to feel that you don't fit in here, I've never felt like I have either. I'm glad you feel a little more at peace, and if leaving is the right thing for you then I understand.

Good luck and take care of yourself.

Locke said:
I'm sorry to see you go, I always hoped you would post more often. I know how hard it can be to feel that you don't fit in here, I've never felt like I have either. I'm glad you feel a little more at peace, and if leaving is the right thing for you then I understand.

Locke, I am suprised you feel you don't fit in here, I see you as fitting in here very well, with your insightful and helpful contributions. :)

Sorry to see you go, you started some good threads here. I wish you the best and I am sorry you didn't feel you fit in. Take care.

GraceBlossom said:
Locke said:

Locke, I am suprised you feel you don't fit in here, I see you as fitting in here very well, with your insightful and helpful contributions. :)

I feel like you fit in, you have added many thoughtful and helpful posts since I have been here, and I am pretty new here.

Locke said:
I know how hard it can be to feel that you don't fit in here, I've never felt like I have either.

You're a very awesome guy. You don't just fit in here, the forum fits around you.

That's how cool you are, in my opinion. No sarcasm here.

Hey, thanks guys! I think very highly of you 3 too. Grace and G-man, your kindness always amazes me, you are 2 of the nicest people I know. And Sai, your honesty and intelligence inspires me.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that your going. It always saddens me whenever I hear people wanting to leave. But if it benefits you better than I completely understand. Hope things get better for you in life, and if you ever think about returning we'll be here for you! =)

ive not been here a month, i don't feel like i quite fit in but i have joined hundreds of forums and found this might be the only one that has the potential for me to fit in, many are going to find overtime that how i was born is either interesting, scary, disgusting, wrong or whatever else, i've decided i HAVE to be me or whats the point, my avatar message and the avatar should tell people and they may ask POLITE questions if they wish, but i don't think a month was long enough myself, no one fits in at a new school, job etc in a month and this is a forum for lonely people so it WILL take a while, its sad he left i liked the honest just in his leaving post, i am sort of starting to feel like i kinda belong here and i aint been here a month but i am on here ALL night every night (i find it nearly impossible my body seems hardwired nocturnal, and that's no fun i have a mother whose extremely sick and i cant stay awake in the day to see her, i would love to be a day person if i could but the myths got one bit right, i'm near dooooooomed to 'walk the night' lol

one note to admin please please please more emotes?
*a hug one
*a crying one
*a laughing one

please? if its outta your power then fairy nuff

Latest posts

Back