My granny is planning to kill a cat!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
As far as i can remeber my granny hated animals and she used to kick them in the jaw. But its not only my granny thats what old people do in my country. So today one little cute cat was brutally kicked by my granny and she is planning to throw water on the cat so it can die on this cold weather! I feel terrible atm and i wanna protect that kitty but i don't want my granny to be fined bcs she gives me her money always. What do i do ? I can't keep the cat because we already have one in our house!?!?!??! Any suggestions?

Take the cat to a shelter, or even to another neighborhood. Get it away from your animal murdering grandmother.

Yes, I agree with Barbaloot. Take the little cat to an animal shelter.

Agreed with the others. If you PM me your location I have a friend who volunteers for animal rescue that can find a no-kill shelter in your area.

Your Granny needs mental help also.

I just made a deal with one neighbour and looks like he will take care of this kitten it will have constant food and shelter i hope! I don't feel comfortable with answering to where i am from, lets just say i am from europe :).

It's good that the kitten has someone who wants to care for it well. Make sure your gran knows that the little cat has an owner now who will be angry if she tries to kill it if she sees it around. You are so kind to have made a deal with your neighbour for the kitten's care.

Latest posts

Back