My latest drum'n'bass "remix"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietGuy

Reaction score
Thought you guys might like to hear something I've been working on today. I'm a bit of a drum'n'bass addict, and I often hear a pop song which I think would sound great with a drum'n'bass "remix".

I'm not a professional audio engineer - I just enjoy playing around with GarageBand. When I say "remix", I just mean adding extra stuff on top of an existing song, not creating a genuine remix from scratch.

So here's what I've been working on today. I took the Friends Electric remix of "The Writer" by Ellie Goulding, and added some beats, synths and bassline, and turned it into a drum'n'bass track. I didn't use any beat loops from a library - the beats are all my own.

As I say, I only started it today, so it's just a first draft. Listen on headphones at high volume with lots of bass! Any feedback (positive or negative) you guys have would be much appreciated! :D

[youtube]iLsq8X9udmM[/youtube]

Dude, you totally transformed the song! That is hot stuff, I so wanna download an MP3 version of it for my iPod.

Latest posts

Back