My life is destroyed...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thesadman

Reaction score
there is a girl who i love (she wasn´t my girlfriend) ... today i saw her with another guy who was much better than me.. man i feel like im breaking down, its like i don´t have any more reasons to live, she was the reason for everything usefull i do, and now everything is gone... everything i do feels like just another waste of time, i really feel very bad... never had a GF, i thought i finally found the perfect girl and now this happens, my life never has been something really great, there is something wrong with me everytime, im short which makes me have like 0 confidence so you can imagine that at college my life is just the same sad thing like out of college, 2 years ago i got rejected by every girl and i really mean every girl, i was short, ugly and fat... i worked so much the past 2 years and finally i am considered skinny and not that ugly anymore but still my life is just full of pain... im so young and i am allready suffering like hell because of this, any advise?

Thesadman said:
there was a girl who i loved (she wasn´t my girlfriend) ... today i saw her with another guy who was much better than me.. man i feel like im breaking down, its like i don´t have any more reasons to live, i really feel very bad... any advise on what to do?

Sounds like your in a really bad place right now. Why do you think this guy is better than you?

Naleena said:
Thesadman said:
there was a girl who i loved (she wasn´t my girlfriend) ... today i saw her with another guy who was much better than me.. man i feel like im breaking down, its like i don´t have any more reasons to live, i really feel very bad... any advise on what to do?

Sounds like your in a really bad place right now. Why do you think this guy is better than you?

I don´t know but in my eyes he looked much better and he was way taller than me... my height has been ruining my life forever and now this wow, its like the final blow

i've been there, bro, in the exact same situation that you just described. it's hard to move on when you have such strong feelings for someone. most people will tell you things like "she's not worth it" or "forget about her", but they have no idea what you're going through and what you feel for her. i understand you because, like i said, i've been there.

the only advice that i can come up with is that only time will tell if you really do love this girl. only time will tell.

freedom said:
i've been there, bro, in the exact same situation that you just described. it's hard to move on when you have such strong feelings for someone. most people will tell you things like "she's not worth it" or "forget about her", but they have no idea what you're going through and what you feel for her. i understand you because, like i said, i've been there.

the only advice that i can come up with is that only time will tell if you really do love this girl. only time will tell.

Thanks man, nice to know someone understands my feelings

Well it happened to me... you have this girl and you start to like her. Then you start seeing yourself going out with her, f***ing her, being her bf. Maybe even love her? And she's only your friend, or worse, a girl you haven't even talked to. You become obsessed, can't stop thinking about this girl. Time goes by, you don't do anything... and then for some reason, it's over, you realize she doesn't feel the same and you are left alone with your non corresponded feelings.

Hurts like hell, believe me, I know.

The lesson? DON'T become obsessed with a girl! no ***** deserves that bro! >.< srsly my hommie!

A girl said this to me once "If we aren't in a relationship, I will not love him". It's not healthy to become so involved with someone who might give a honeysuckle about you. Probably, you should have asked her out before your feelings became deep. Don't worry, it will pass, slowly maybe but remember, there are OTHER girls out there ready to screw you again! :D

Felix said:
Well it happened to me... you have this girl and you start to like her. Then you start seeing yourself going out with her, f***ing her, being her bf. Maybe even love her? And she's only your friend, or worse, a girl you haven't even talked to. You become obsessed, can't stop thinking about this girl. Time goes by, you don't do anything... and then for some reason, it's over, you realize she doesn't feel the same and you are left alone with your non corresponded feelings.

Hurts like hell, believe me, I know.

The lesson? DON'T become obsessed with a girl! no ***** deserves that bro! >.< srsly my hommie!

A girl said this to me once "If we aren't in a relationship, I will not love him". It's not healthy to become so involved with someone who might give a honeysuckle about you. Probably, you should have asked her out before your feelings became deep. Don't worry, it will pass, slowly maybe but remember, there are OTHER girls out there ready to screw you again! :D

true man, true :D my only doubt now is if i should just let her go (even thought it will be hard since thinking about her is what keeps me going on in my life) or if I shoudn´t give up... i mean she didn´t really did anything bad to me, i don´t think she knew i loved her, still i had some hope in my mind, and well today that hope just ended... just hope this is the kind of things that goes away with time

****...I thought...a tornado hit your house or a fire burt your house down with all your family members and belongings....

There's going to be a girl who won't care about your face, your weight or your height. But you seem so blinded by being someone you're not - wanting to be taller and such - that you won't notice her. Stop being so negative to yourself. Not all of us care about that. The girl might not even really be with him - and if they are together, they might not work out. You still have a chance. Relax and learn how to like yourself.

Yeah, you have to realise that other guys are not "better" than you. Just because a guy has a gene that makes him taller, why does that make him better?

He may be less intelligent than you, he may be too tall for his own liking, he may be weaker than you physically, he might be a shallow, horrible person. Appearances are not everything.

I also definitely tend to do this (in fact I'm doing it right now, but just hoping the girl goes out with me in the end :rolleyes: ) and it's a fear of mine that I'll get burnt...again.

I think the secret is to treat girls you like romantically the same as girls you like as friends, then let it progress. Unfortunately in recent years I've been unable to do that for some reason and so have started to "pedestal" girls I like, in the same way you did. And that's never good.

I know, but now that you talk he was indeed a little bit rough with her, but still she looked happy, i agree with "treating the girl you like, like any other friend" but its just that i like everything on her, likes shes perfect and i finally found the reason to keep going on my life.. and by the way i really was convinced that she was single, but yesterday when i saw her with the other guy.... she looked very diffrent so at first i didn´t even recognized her but after she looked at me.... i knew it was her, really a bad moment...

About liking myself, well i try but i see that so many girls just care about looks, and that makes me kinda a shy guy since i have 0 confidence (after i got fat like i posted before, i lost all my confidence cause every girl started ignoring me), and being short and shy is really getting me on the nerves, maybe if i wasn´t so shy and had more self confidence i wouldn´t be in the situation with this girl i am now :(

How short are you? I remember being bothered by my height a lot once too but in retrospect, 5'9" wasn't so bad.

IgnoredOne said:
How short are you? I remember being bothered by my height a lot once too but in retrospect, 5'9" wasn't so bad.

im really short i wish i were 5 feet 9... well im like 5,5 maybe 5,6

You're still pretty okay so as long as there's a girl as short as or shorter than you. I assume that your parents never considered growth hormonal therapy when you were growing up? I remember being a bit bitter about that too.

IgnoredOne said:
You're still pretty okay so as long as there's a girl as short as or shorter than you. I assume that your parents never considered growth hormonal therapy when you were growing up? I remember being a bit bitter about that too.

No sorry, don´t know what that is :S and about the thing with the girl, well the girl that makes me feel like this is actually pretty shorter than me like 5 feet maybe.

Thesadman said:
IgnoredOne said:

No sorry, don´t know what that is :S and about the thing with the girl, well the girl that makes me feel like this is actually pretty shorter than me like 5 feet maybe.

There will be others. Don't stress too much about any one person, but focused on making yourself better than the way you were before. The most important person in your life should be yourself.

i don't mean to turn this into a racial thing, but you also have to keep in mind that your ethnicity plays a role in how tall or short you are.

i'm mexican-american, and my height is pretty normal among other people of mexican heritage, but i'm short compared to most white or black people, and even certain asian races.

what i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be so hard on yourself for the whole height thing. we all wish we had more. i wish i were 6 feet tall and that i could grow a decent-looking beard, but those things are just not going to happen, and i know that.

you have to make the best of what you have. i also don't mean to turn this into a sexual thing either, but in the end, all that really matters to a real man is his ability to satisfy a woman. master your love-making skills, learn to be suave, sophisticated, and romantic, learn to love her and care for her, and live for her, and i promise you that NOTHING else will seem as important to you.

i wish you luck on your ventures.

- I have gone through the same types of feelings in the past as well and time normally heals all wounds - or at least - time makes life more bearable.

- I can understand about being born with certain physical characteristics and wish I was taller too.

- Something that really bothered me growing up; and as recent as 2004, was my heritage with being caucasian, african american, and native american. There were many instances when the parent would flip over it and the last time this occurred I was 36 and she was 42. Her mother told her she would disown her if she did not break up with me. And when I was my mid twenties one person's mother said: I like my white bread, I like my wheat bread, but white and wheat bread does mix together. O_O

True, true i totally agree with the three of you, i know time makes things better i just can´t understand why i care so much about height... sometimes it is cause i have to look up to talk to my friends, sometimes because i hear that girls like tall guys... i don´t know but it really hurts me, i mean if this continue like this i will have no girl by my 30 (even though i´m just 18 right now), i just wished there was something that could at least wash my mind to stop thinking this way or at least something that could make girls like me more even though im short, its pretty hard since there is rarely a day where i leave the college in a good mood :(

Thats a hell of a negative projection..

U cant even project a couple of hot chicks giving u a BJ @ the sametime tommorrow?

Geeze the fucken whizzz...
Im asian, 5'7"...all Ive dated are white hot chicks. Renae is taller than me.
So was Cherry, Jenni, Michelle, Danille, kimberly,Misty..etc..etc..etc

Yes. Yes the racial bullshit...but fresia it anyways....Its not Like I havnt walked on dogshit or woke up to the smell of bullshit before

I make super duper hot sexy drop dead goregous babies ...cuase Im a sexy basturd :p

Latest posts

Back