My life is destroyed...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone stares at you, then stare back. They'd end up looking away. If i find someone staring at me i just smile and move on. You get used to be stared at with time.

Infatuation is a hell of a drug.

This isn't the end of the world and a month from now you will look back and laugh at how silly you are sounding. It sounds like you are doing well with the workouts so keep that up. As long as you can keep that up and have good hygiene you will be able to find someone. As long as you want it bad enough and actually TRY. You can't be passive and expect the girl of your dreams to just fall into your lap.

Also, it sounds like your priorities are a little skewed. Your grades are slipping. Focus on fixing that and getting your degree. If this one event is affecting you this much then you don't need any extra distractions.

its like i don´t have any more reasons to live, she was the reason for everything usefull i do, and now everything is gone... everything i do feels like just another waste of time,
No. Focus on yourself. Don't let someone else be your motivation, people aren't reliable enough for that. If you do something, do it because you want to and because it will benefit you. Even if you got in a relationship with this girl it would be doomed to fail at this rate. You would be way too clingy. And no one wants to be the "reason" that their partner lives. People don't want that power. It puts too much pressure on them and it doesn't feel good at all. It ends up being an emotional drain. People want partners with their own lives and their own personality. If she wanted a dog she would have gotten one. If she has one then she doesn't need another one.

Pm me if you want to talk.

Thesadman said:
this is starting to make me insane, besides the problem that i explained about this girl, im having trouble in college... why do so many girls stare at me? I´m a guy with no self confidence like i told you and short and i catch so much girls stare at me, it makes me insane i mean what is wrong with me :(

Please start your own thread!

Hawx79 said:
Thesadman said:
this is starting to make me insane, besides the problem that i explained about this girl, im having trouble in college... why do so many girls stare at me? I´m a guy with no self confidence like i told you and short and i catch so much girls stare at me, it makes me insane i mean what is wrong with me :(

Please start your own thread!

Errr....Thesadman is the OP of this thread...like WTF????
The world is gonna end now and we're all fucken doom cuase
you dont pay attention to details or smoke too much fucken weed :p

Sorry, i just had so many tabs on i didnt notice...Im ashamed!

LOL hawx79 np, btw i know what you mean liley but the problem is why do they look at me? the problem is not staring just the reason... kamya thanks for the support and trust me i won´t give up on life, i didn´t stop working and i continue to work to get the best out of my life

yeah..dude I stick out like a fucken door knob.
People give me different looks.

I like it when poeple look at me with bewilderment. :p

Why should I care one way or the other what some fucken wanna be dude
full of hate or some ugly ass ***** say or think about me...
They're just people or nobodies.....

I mean..when I'm with the prettier gal in the room and she's all over me.
what dose it matter to other poeple. I'm living my life and enjoying my life.

Plus people are too much into themselves with thier sets of problems
or living. They're not going to help me or sit around all day wondering about me.
What gose on in other people's head about me is pointless.
The world dosnt evolve around me. In a way its FREEING.

Thesadman said:

Hello, i want to say i know exactly how you feel. People will look at me too, some laugh, some mock and some just look plain ugly at me, why? I dont know, i think im ugly but some other people say im definitely not ugly, actually telling me im good looking!...Then i guess it must be the way i present myself then...I dont know really but it makes me feel very inferior and angry because people dont have a right to judge me like that.

yeah i agree with you hawx79, and lonesome crow man i love your confidence i wish i had it and i wish i had the same way of thinking like yours, my life would be much better :(

Latest posts

Back