My mind is so disconnected from my behaviour.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
My thoughts are so disconnected from how I behave and people perceive me. While a lot is happening in my mind my body will just be slumped here on the seat, when I look out the window I am not looking...its like that is somehow else. Even now as I type this there a craziness in my head, a lunatic laughing, people talking, that has nothing to do with the world around me. There is always a song in my head...this seems somehow connected with the isolation inside me. Just this isolated song playing. No matter how hard I try I can't imagine getting this lonely part of me out...it seems trapped inside me. I don't know how I could express it. My thoughts and behaviors are two different people.

"Thought without action is a form of insanity; action without thought is a crime."
-Einstein.

You're losin' it turbo. go do something.

Recognition is always good.

You're recognizing delusions from reality..or still are aware of reality of whats not in
your head.

Don't worry ..just take small steps.
You don't have to do everything 100%. Maybe give 5%, 10% or even 1% to take actions.
If in your head you want to change 100%. That's why do don't take any actions.
You think it's too much for you. At this piont in time, it might be too much to give 100%.
Maybe you can give 5%. You can do 5%...

Sometime you have to take the body first then the mind will follow.

Don't compair yourself to other people...that's one of the reasons you'll stop
taking actions or staying in isolation.

I know how you feel. It's the same for me except the voices i hear are only me talking to myself. I believe I have manic depression and I have been working up the courage to see a therapist. You might be experiencing manic symptoms from a similar illness or a different one. You should consider seeing a doctor or therapist.

Alex, you need to be strong!! Fear is what "they" feed on. You need to take back control of your mental status. Create mental barriers defining yourself and you current mental position. Outside forces found a breech in your security and are able to influence certain thoughts and actions. Learn to do mental excercises. Learn to excercise your brain. It will help create defenses against outside influences. You need to show "them" who is in control. Challenge them!!!

Latest posts

Back