My name is...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Deborah. Or Debs to a select few. Here, I'm called Eve, EVE, Evey, Evilcious and a host of other endearments. I'm also called quite a few other names, but won't bother mentioning those. :p

The purpose of this thread is to get to know a little something about one another.

I will ask a question and the person who responds must answer it. While personal questions are fine, please don't ask anything that might make someone uncomfortable. If you don't want to reveal your real first name, simply fill in your forum name. :) So, state your name, then ask the next person a question.

My name is Deborah.

Did you play sports in school?

My name is N*****
I was a wrestler and an athletic trainer

Where were you on 9-11?

My name is Sean,
I was at school on September 11th I believe.

What's your middle name?
If you don't want to say, just say if you like it or not :p.

My name is *******, but on forum and in-chat I am called DTR, Deet, Deeter, Deeter-something, Bunny-something, Wabbit, Rabbot, Doctor T. Robosex, Rabit, Rabbit, and some other stuff--but I can't remember them all, damnit... Only three people know my real name :p

My middle name is Jewell (pronounced like jewel...just with a stupid assed extra L).

What do you like to do to cheer yourself up when you're down?

Hi all....my name is Brent.....yes i played sports in school, hockey, tennis, soccer, and martial arts.

So...what do you do when not on this site?

My name is Stephen. When I'm not on this site I'm either studying, in class, or at some sort of rehearsal or gig with my tuba.

What's your favorite color?

My name is also Steve. :p

My favorite color is GREEN!

What genre of music do you most enjoy?

my name is also sean. i mostly prefer metal music but i do like random other stuff like ambient music or anything that feels moody.

what is your favorite movie?

hi, My name is Danielle, but called Dani on the forum and in chat. My favorite season is late late fall.... because it starts to gets cold, you can wear sweaters,fleeces, and fuzzy socks... and there is no snow!

Do you read novels?

Names Derek

Yes, and I am running out of room in my house for books. I need to get one of those e-readers and burn the pile of paperbacks I have lying around.

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

My name is Christina Sarah, or Chrisarah, or Stinasarah, or Chrissy or Sarah, et cetera.
I love to write and sing.

I love Irish car bombs or walk me downs.

What is your favorite home cooked meal that you would absolutely without a doubt go Oliver Twist for?

My name is STILL Steve. :p

I WANT LASAGNA!!! NOM NOM NOM!!! haha

What do you spend most of your time doing? (sleeping, eating, hobbies, etc)

My name is (not going through this again)

I spend most of my time in chat (un)

What is your talent?

My name, as we all know, is Deborah.

I have no talent that I'm aware of. Well, I do make a crock pot mac and cheese that will make you swoon. :p

Do you have any siblings?

My name is Jack, a lot of people call me Red (for obvious reasons, though not so obvious online).

I have a sister, her name is Amanda. She hates it but some of my friends call her Red Jr. (also for obvious reasons).

My name is Soph

And I have one younger brother. He's 18 and I'm 21 (soon 22)

What color of eyes do you have?

My name is Laura.
My eyes are hazel, a mix of green and light brown.

Do you like the holidays, and if so which one's your favorite?

IRL I'm called Skully. Here It is usually something that has to do with the words "Skuzz" And "Muffin"
I like Halloween. I get to be myself without getting made fun of, and I have a sweets addiction...

If you could go back in time to any place, at any time, where would it be, and when?

Hi!
My name is Hortencia, sometimes called Tence or Marshmallow.
I would like to back to the late Edo period of Japan.
What is your favorite type of dessert?

Latest posts

Back