My New World

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueberry

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm new and I'm totally alone. I've been alone for as long as I can remember. i don't know why. Probably I'm weird. but i think I'm as normal as people can be. i think I'm a loser. But I have good qualifications and a great job. Most of the time I'm sad. But I know I'm a happy person. I'm confused.

I wanna be happy. Truly happy. Something keeps holding me back. I need help.

Well anyway, life goes on..thanks for reading!!

Welcome to the site. Look around and make yourself at home.

Hey blueberry. May I ask what you do for a living? Eh, we've all felt that way. Good luck and take care. :)

Hey blueberry welcome to the form
Ur delicious in muffins by the way

1st off don't think ur a loser u r awesome :D
Do u know why u r sad?
I often get depressed for nO reason
Other than the fact that I have depression
Have you tried consoling? It helps me little exercise is great too
And there r plenty of other people out there that think they r weird
And would like to be friends with u
What kinds of things do u like to do
Try meetup.com it's cool
Get out and try talking to people
Good luck
Btt I'm on a touch screen I apologize for the bad typing

blueberry said:
Hi All,
I'm new and I'm totally alone. I've been alone for as long as I can remember. i don't know why. Probably I'm weird. but i think I'm as normal as people can be. i think I'm a loser. But I have good qualifications and a great job. Most of the time I'm sad. But I know I'm a happy person. I'm confused.

I wanna be happy. Truly happy. Something keeps holding me back. I need help.

Well anyway, life goes on..thanks for reading!!
Hi blueberry. Well come
I think sometimes we are not fitting in what we are doing. I am qualified as a mechanical engineer , I studied engineering because my father wanted me to be an engineer,but latter I found that the work I am doing is not what I want, and I will not feel fulfilled and happy if I even reach the highest possibilities of my job. So now I am concentrated on the things I love to do, and although I have a long way to go but since I feel aligned with my inner intentions I feel a lot more happier.My question is if U reach to the highest possibilities of the job U are doing, will you be feeling like the happiest person in the word.

Hi everyone:)
Thank you for replying.
Well I work at a multinational company so i've been dealing with people all around the world. i love it:) yup i agree with you ourcocoon! let's take one day at a time.
and thanks for the support! y'all have a great day! :)

blueberry said:
Hi everyone:)
Thank you for replying.
Well I work at a multinational company so i've been dealing with people all around the world. i love it:) yup i agree with you ourcocoon! let's take one day at a time.
and thanks for the support! y'all ha ve a great day! :)
I want to add some clarification to my sayings: Our end vision and the resultant happiness should be that much clear to us that we already live with it. This will transform our behavior and brings new opportunities in our interactions!:D
Good luck

Latest posts

Back