My paranoia/anxiety

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
After not taking Prozac for a month, I had to take a pill today after I was taking a shower when I was in the shower for barely four minutes when my grandmother <told me> to turn it off. It made me so mad that lied about my mom punching me in the face. I felt like reaching out to you guys for what might have been going on in my head. Feel free to ask questions.:)

P.S. I also lied to my mom about her not letting me take a shower. I've been very violence prone for lack of a better word. I constantly have thoughts about lashing out and so-on. Some extra details for the members that are take psychology class or are therapists.

I am completely confused here. The first part, not the PS part, that was coherent.

Are you trying to say that your grandmother turned off the shower? I get maybe why that would make you mad but why would you say your mom punched you in the face, that doesn't seem to really fit. Unless there is something in between you left out.

The idea with antidepressants is to slowly taper off them. It is never a good idea to "quit for a month" and then get back on once you can't take the side effects of withdrawal anymore. If indeed you went off cold turkey for a month, that's the worst thing you could have done.

Batman55 said:
The idea with antidepressants is to slowly taper off them. It is never a good idea to "quit for a month" and then get back on once you can't take the side effects of withdrawal anymore. If indeed you went off cold turkey for a month, that's the worst thing you could have done.

That's what I did, I went on stretches before I took the another pill

Latest posts

Back