My right

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilE

Reaction score
I have every right to kill myself, who the fresia are you or anybody else to stop me?

lilE said:
I have every right to kill myself, who the fresia are you or anybody else to stop me?

It's not a matter of stopping you; it's a matter of making you FIND something to live for. Also, is that a reason to project this in a hostile way towards people who are trying to help you?

Nah, I'm pretty determined, just waitin.

Here I am, trying to write a reply.

I know you a bit, since we have already talked a few times. You are really a good guy, and I don't say that of many.

Of course I don't claim to know what you feel, since although I have been depressed, I have never attempted suicide. You are going through a very difficult period of your life and I can understand that. You know how I feel about suicide.

Now I wonder. What could I say to make you think that is not the answer? We already had this talk.

But please.. fight it :( I'm sorry we often can't talk because of the timezone. I strongly believe you have all it takes to succeed in life.. you just need to be less hard on yourself and grit your teeth. You'll see that step by step, little by little, you'll make it. Nothing I say will probably convince you but do read it and think about it.

Feel free to write to me whenever, even if I'm not online. Although I may not be able to help in any concrete way, I'll be there to listen.

Hugs

Hi lilE, I know exactly what you mean. I think of this everyday. Some days I'm ready to because I've been so hurt, angry, and mistreated for years, then other days I think about the domino affect it would cause people who know me. I hope you posted this out of the feelings you felt while writing this and hope you are feeling a bit better after venting it out in this post. I understand the frustration of others telling you "it's selfish" to do such a thing when no one except yourself has lived every second of your life.

I don't know if this advice will help or not, but when I'm going off the deep end of my depression and loneliness, I think or read the news about people and/or children suffering around the world who have no families who care or love them, people who are starving, living on the streets, suffering horrible illnesses, being killed over religious beliefs, enduring life in war torn countries, and just surviving by pure luck. It's horrible to think of but that's what gets me to shut my mind off my own troubles and be thankful that my life is what it is. I still feel like utter sh*t and thinking about others traumatic lives won't help my situation, but it helps me to stop wanting to take my life. Even if it's just for a few minutes. Millions of others who have nothing are suffering to survive and live.
Please consider all the things you will miss and who will desperately miss you if you're gone. My mom and my dog are two things I know for a fact that will suffer without me. I also would miss hearing music, eating my favorite meals, and seeing beautiful sunsets. All these things alone I have to remind myself of daily to keep me here. Please reconsider and find things you love and focus on those things. Keep going and moving forward any way you can. All of your worries & sadness will just be a part of your life story to look back on later in your life and be proud of yourself that you got through these trying times in your life on your own.
*big hugs*

BreakingtheGirl said:
Hi lilE, I know exactly what you mean. I think of this everyday. Some days I'm ready to because I've been so hurt, angry, and mistreated for years, then other days I think about the domino affect it would cause people who know me. I hope you posted this out of the feelings you felt while writing this and hope you are feeling a bit better after venting it out in this post. I understand the frustration of others telling you "it's selfish" to do such a thing when no one except yourself has lived every second of your life.

I don't know if this advice will help or not, but when I'm going off the deep end of my depression and loneliness, I think or read the news about people and/or children suffering around the world who have no families who care or love them, people who are starving, living on the streets, suffering horrible illnesses, being killed over religious beliefs, enduring life in war torn countries, and just surviving by pure luck. It's horrible to think of but that's what gets me to shut my mind off my own troubles and be thankful that my life is what it is. I still feel like utter sh*t and thinking about others traumatic lives won't help my situation, but it helps me to stop wanting to take my life. Even if it's just for a few minutes. Millions of others who have nothing are suffering to survive and live.
Please consider all the things you will miss and who will desperately miss you if you're gone. My mom and my dog are two things I know for a fact that will suffer without me. I also would miss hearing music, eating my favorite meals, and seeing beautiful sunsets. All these things alone I have to remind myself of daily to keep me here. Please reconsider and find things you love and focus on those things. Keep going and moving forward any way you can. All of your worries & sadness will just be a part of your life story to look back on later in your life and be proud of yourself that you got through these trying times in your life on your own.
*big hugs*

I don't like to compare myself to others. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because of my mom, I don't want to hurt her, but I don't know how long I can ride that for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back