My situation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justaguy

Reaction score
so, i opened this thread to continue with my story here http://www.alonelylife.com/hi-there-t-5976.html because i felt it now suits better another section rather than the welcome

i'm sorry i'm keeping bothering you all with my stuff but it's really a though moment of my life and this situation is really tearing me apart from the inside

so, i said i'm avoiding her. i'm doing so by staying offline from msn. (but for you to understand, i must say that my msn is practically always on, and when in the past i left it offline a few times, she got a little bit pissed because she though i blocked her)

well, i've not talked to her for few days now, and i miss her already, but the worst part is that i think something happened between her and her ex-boyfriend yesterday night... (remember, i read her blog)

i feel bad, very bad. i'm a little bit sick phisically too. i should be happy for her cause it's the thing that she really wants, but i can't help but hope that nothing happened between them, and i feel bad about this.

she's not online now, she's been off since yesterday. she could have blocked me, or she could be with her boyfriend right now, or whatever. i don't know and it's driving me insane :(

Hello :) I can understand why you're feeling bad and it's no bad reflection on you that you hope nothing happened. You like her and deep down you want to be with her so seeing her and thinking of her with anybody else will be extremely difficult.I think it's a really noble thing you did the fact that you stopped talking to her and you are thinking about her happiness. Many people will tell you to keep the friendship as it's better being friends than nothing at all. I think sometimes that advice doesn't work;especially if you feel too much for her and it really affects you if shes with someone else.

So my advice would be keep your distance, if it hurts too much to talk to her then don't.Try and keep occupied doing other things,talking to new people.It takes alot of time to get over someone and so don't expect miracles overnight.Expect to have bad times where you miss her terribly but also expect not so bad times where you can focus on other things. Talking on here will help.Just take it one day at a time :)

thank you Aimee for your reply.

but here is an update:

she probably didn't block me, i can see her online now. however, being the idiot i am i noticed something wasn't right and called her on msn. and she's somewhat cold to me and hinted that there's something that drags her down but she didn't want to talk to me about it.

i know it has to be something regarding her ex-bf. he probably hurt her some more that fu****** *******.

so now i'm staring at that chat window, hoping she would atleast talk to me about it. i can't stand seeing her suffer, so i changed my mind. i'll stop avoiding her and suffer whatever pain i'll have to, but i GOTTA BE THERE, i won't let her down.

WoW, you sound in the same position as I am. I had a hard time dealing with the break up.
And even harder because we play the same game online, and she now has a new GF that also plays the same game. My ex didn't want to completely lose me so she said Let's be friends.

I tried it and it still hurt like hell! I cried for days! I slowly started talking to her and made a new character so I would have less contact with her.

I even went and changed my msn to a new msn so that I couldn't see her comment on status saying I love you to her new girlfriend.

So Aimee is right having less contact, less action with your ex makes it alittle better.

And telling yourself. That your awesome, and she will not find anyone like you and it's their loss helps too. =X

I still think about her and I still love her to pieces. But she got what she wanted. And I can't force myself on her. So I'm moving on and letting her be.....I wanted to be there when she needed me. But it made my pain last longer.... and she was fine..

Hang in there it does get better =)

Latest posts

Back