My Sweet, Little Magician...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Splenda-Kills

Reaction score
Joke's on me this time, as I thought I had you. My naïveté was showing this time (just a bit).
I tightly bound your arms and legs with your strongest of heart strings and crammed you into my little treasure box while I sat on the outside and let you beat your head against the walls that separated you and I. I could sit there and listen for hours. Sometimes I'd tease you. I'd knock on the walls from the outside from time to time and you would struggle more, hoping I would let you out to embrace me. Then, I'd retire to my bedroom and leave you to your restrained thrashing.

What delicious agony, I thought, such decadent passion that emanated from that box. I would lay my hand upon it, kiss it, embrace it, and you, only inches away, would have never known. I wished to absorb all of that sharp, pure feeling that must have been stirring in that box, suffocating you, and enveloping you in its distinctive, mouth-watering scent. Those feelings were mine and mine alone. Not even I could help myself from time to time; I simply needed to taste the delicacy that lay inside that box. I would run my tongue against the surface of my fingers after having my fill. I would savour the sensation it left throughout my body.

Then, I would leave you alone.

Occasionally I would hear you weep your curses to me. Yes, I was cruel. I was so cruel that even your curses sounded like sweet melodies. I was so cruel that I would keep you bound and trapped, though not so cruel to not question my own reasoning. Please do not misunderstand; I did not keep you locked away for my own merriment. I was afraid, so afraid, that you would have fled if left unattended, so I kept you bound and close to me. I endured having to devour only the part of you that would secrete through the cracks and crevices of my treasure box. I restrained myself from opening it and drinking you in, in all your entirety, lest you run. I thought I must save you for myself, my little treasure, my only possession in this world. Mine and mine only.

Soon I found that no other could please me. All others were fool's gold in comparison to the rare gem I'd found.

Yet, on the night that I deemed it safe to indulge in my jewel and marvel in its raw beauty,
On the night I released the rusted lock and flipped open the iron latch,
On the night I retired to my bedroom, completely vulnerable,
completely at your disposal,

Not a footstep was heard.

In the darkness and confusion of that one night like any other, I raced to your side, fearing the worst. Heaven and Hell, let it not be true. I lifted the lid and as all fell silent save for the long, slow creak of the rusted hinges of my treasure box, I'd realized:

I'd been robbed of my one and only special treasure.
>><<

Latest posts

Back