N. VA by way of N.E.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violette0033

Reaction score
I keep checking this file and felt the need to say that I'm in Northeren Virginia after living in Vermont for all the previous years of my life. (Boy, that's awkwardly worded.) It's very hot and humid here. There are people all over the place here, but I'm no good at making friends.

I'm sad that I never get to be myself and talk to people.

Violette0033 said:
I keep checking this file and felt the need to say that I'm in Northeren Virginia after living in Vermont for all the previous years of my life. (Boy, that's awkwardly worded.) It's very hot and humid here. There are people all over the place here, but I'm no good at making friends.

I'm in West Virginia and it's been a little warm here too.

I'm not too good at making friends either, I'm just too laid back for most people I guess.:(

Just remember that you are not alone. Seems to be alot of us with the same problems.

Violette0033 said:

Hot and humid in VA?? lol, come to Georgia- you will then KNOW what hot and humid REALLY means!!! :p Humidity at almost 70% when it's hot and sunny and 90 degrees outside?? Now THAT is humidity! lol

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time making friends. (hug)

EveWasFramed said:
Violette0033 said:

Hot and humid in VA?? lol, come to Georgia- you will then KNOW what hot and humid REALLY means!!! :p Humidity at almost 70% when it's hot and sunny and 90 degrees outside?? Now THAT is humidity! lol

I'm sorry that you're having a hard time making friends. (hug)

I've been to Georgia on a fast train honey. (Billy Joe Shaver)

It was hot and muggy but what got me was the bugs, it was early September and I had to stop four times to clean these little black bugs off the car, I was headed to Florida to watch a space shuttle launch.

Latest posts

Back