Name something that’s true

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be left handed. I had to learn being right handed because that would have been evil 🤪
Same here. I'm still confused about it too. I do some things as a righty and some things as a lefty and sometimes switch off. I used to be able to write with both hands too. It just felt weird to use my right hand to write. But, I was forced to do so.

Same here. I'm still confused about it too. I do some things as a righty and some things as a lefty and sometimes switch off. I used to be able to write with both hands too. It just felt weird to use my right hand to write. But, I was forced to do so.
What used to screw me back in my tweens when I was training was an elbow drop. Heard Shawn Michaels had the same issue. Sometimes I'd start on one side and change mid-air. Hurt myself a few times.

all of the lefty's I know never followed through with their ambidextrous pursuits!

all of the lefty's I know never followed through with their ambidextrous pursuits!
It's nice being able to switch hands/arms. I cut my own hair. When I broke my right shoulder and it was immobilized I just switched to using my left arm/hand without much issue. Cutting the back of my hair using mirrors through me off for a little bit. But, then it all seemed natural. Well, for only being able to use one hand that is. Ha! Ha!

I suck at remembering anything actually important or useful in life, but can quote you almost verbatim entire contents of several movies and tv shows, most of the François Pérusse albums and am very versed in wrestling lore. All very useful in every day life 🙄

I suck at remembering anything actually important or useful in life, but can quote you almost verbatim entire contents of several movies and tv shows, most of the François Pérusse albums and am very versed in wrestling lore. All very useful in every day life 🙄
How about bar trivia? That can be useful.

That's why I was asking, if you decided to sleep in that because of back issues. yes! I agree, with the cheaply made box springs nowadays, I am not surprised it bothered your back.
I may get a hammock to sleep in for myself.. lol. pretty sure my cats would love that! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back