NANO

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano

November is novel writing month and there is this website that tries to get people to write a 50,000 word novel by November 30th, but you don't have to write that much the whole thing is all about writing quantity not quality, you just try to write as much as you can and then submit it and it will count your words and you can compete with other people and it's fun. You write about what ever you want it doesn't have to even be coherent but it is something to do in your spare time to see how far you can get and you will be surprised by some of the things that you come up with

So go ahead and try and see how far you can get I am well on my way with 564 words;)

lol. Interesting. NOW, To write a load of crap is something I can do LMAO. It did say that it was OK to write a load of crap. I know cos I had to read that bit twice haha. And OK to make mistakes. That's lucky cos one thing I can guarantee in my writing is that there well be mistakes hahah. Its like this novel thing was designed with just me in mined :D Loving it.

I don't think I could do 50,000 words by the end of the moth tho. Am not that fast a type'r.

All my school contests limit the word count to about 3-4,000 and I never think that's enough to write a story well. I'll check it out I suppose.

How bout we just try writing the longest possible essay about nothingness itself?

Hmm someone tried that once and here was the result:

presentcone.jpg

"From Negative to Positive, through Potential Existence, eternally vibrates the Divine Absolute of the Hidden Unity of processional form masked in the Eternal Abyss of the Unknowable, the synthetical hieroglyph of an illimitable pastless futureless PRESENT."
—S. L. Mathers

"Thou shalt sit throned on the Invisible, thine eyes fixed upon That which we call Nothing, because it is beyond Everything attainable by thought, or trance, thy right hand gripping the azure rod of Light, thy left hand clasped upon the scarlet scourge of Death; thy body girdled with a snake more brilliant than the Sun, its name Eternity; thy mouth curved moonlike in a smile, in the invisible kiss of Nuit, our Lady of the Starry Abodes; the body’s electric flesh stilled by sheer might to a movement closed upon itself in the controlled fury of Her love—nay, beyond all these Images art thou who art passed from I and Thou, and He unto That which hath no Name, no Image. . . ."

Now thats what I call much Ado about nothing...

lol

Latest posts

Back