narcissism

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Trent

i am a narcissist

and i like it

most people sustain an emotional injury when an external force attempts to harm them..."why me?" "why am i not loved?" "why am i not respected?" etc...

i don't

i am so convinced of my awesomeness, of my own worth, of my very superiority, that i am not fazed in this typical fashion - i need NO external validation, haha

instead, my response to attempts isn't to "feel pain" it is to want to "inflict pain"

i have a God's Honest "Go To War" mentality with people that fresia with me

i don't want them to stop

i want them to pay

and i want to play the role of The Tax Man

i gotta tell ya, it really is good being me

this does make me dangerous though, very very dangerous

hmm, no offense, but what you are describing there is a bully mentality. the lash out and make someone pay attitude, revenge tactics. not exactly a healthy attitude..

I am the will of Nemesis. Its an honor, and a service. It also necessitates vengeance, which can be the same as justice.

Trent said:
i am a narcissist

and i like it

most people sustain an emotional injury when an external force attempts to harm them..."why me?" "why am i not loved?" "why am i not respected?" etc...

i don't

i am so convinced of my awesomeness, of my own worth, of my very superiority, that i am not fazed in this typical fashion - i need NO external validation, haha

instead, my response to attempts isn't to "feel pain" it is to want to "inflict pain"

i want them to pay

I'd say it's a way of dealing with people. You might as well get a gun an shoot at them, see if it makes you even more "awesome". Make a movie of your killings and upload them on YT. I'll be watching them man.

MAKE THEM PAYYYY !!!!

Try to obtain more mental power it effects your thought. you can thus revenge of those who are not good. " make and recover yourself ". It does mean when you become strong enough (mentally) such person will become small in your eyes.

Needing revenge just means they have a hold on you, it's just as much about insecurity.

If someone's trying to make your life hell, sure, but otherwise better to forget.

Trent said:
i am a narcissist

and i like it

i don't

i want them to pay

I'm a first class narcissist to, but hell what the fresia you are typing doesn't even make sense. In first place, there are not a lot of people who try to fresia with me because of my charisma and i'm a good guy even when I am full of myself.

The difference between you and me seems to be being self loving and being arrogant, you think you HAVE to be above everything and everyone and force that unto them when people prove otherwise (trying to inflict pain) while I just don't give two fucks about anyone around me where i don't want to care about because i know who i am and i love who i am.

And you know this makes the arrogance you are trying to pull off just pure insecurity that tries to prove itself in the big world by acting big but honestly I think you should think twice about what you are thinking you're pulling off and what you're actually achieving with this narrow mindset.

Get your honeysuckle straight bro, and once you get somewhat more self secure try to type this lame ass honeysuckle again. I think you'll realize that real narcissism is something totally different then what you are describing here.

I work with a narcissistic guy, and what I can tell you about him that he is that he brings a very insidious attitude to everything that he does. He put people down by making comparisons that you really shouldnt.

All in all I would say that narcissism isn't really a problem, as long as you're not putting other people down in order to elevate yourself. Then it becomes a real problem.

Now that I think of it I am generally full of myself and I love it.
Does that make me one?..

Justice is one thing, revenge is just a bruised ego that does not undo anything originally done. The strongest people do nothing and leave the deed on the initial perpetrators conscious - and move on.

Latest posts

Back