need a friend...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neko_koneko

Reaction score
I'm a 22 year old girl living in Texas and I really need a friend.
Some of my interests are:

-Anime, manga
-video games/mmos
-web deisgn
-blogging
-J-pop, dance/trance, hip hop music
-traveling
-anything Japan related

-sushi, and ice cream
-shopping
-karaoke
-I love my online friends < 3

Hi! We've got almost all of the same interests! Only I don't blog and I suck at web design. Oh, and some days I prefer mochi to icecream (depending on my mood). PM me if you'd ever like to chat!

Hiii :) i think we have some in common..i love cats ^^ anime/manga are great even though i don't watch a lot of anything or read a lot anymore, i love web design even though i cant really do much...and music omg i love music :D & japan! <3

Oh I used to live in carrolton ,tx.and plano. Nice to meet you and ill be your friend :D

I do share some of your interests. I'm not that much of an otaku, but I wouldn't mind belonging to your friend list!

I love anything Japanese , I hope that I get to visit Tokyo someday. Welcome to the forum.

konnichiha Neko_koneko :)

Ok im a ******* and admit i used google for that line hehe
but i also like to watch Anime, manga and i noticed a often used word in the subbed versions of the series i watch and its "moshimoshi" that means hello when you are aswering the phone. :D

I do also like Mmorpg, cats, icecream and i listen to hardstyle but i once started out with trance.

Latest posts

Back