Need a friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksentije

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im new to the forums mostly because i really feel lonely sometimes and by sometimes i mean about 80% of the time, maybe just a bit less sometimes. I am posting this because if someone of you guys need a friend just to talk to, i need one too just to have someone to share things with. I really dont care about the physical apperance of a person im just looking for someone who is kind in the soul, and someone with who i can really talk to. Mostly my reason for feeling lonely is the fact that people really dont take me seriously. I am 16 years old and i go to high school. I am slightly overweight, not extra much but enough for people to be able to insult me when they run out of insults. In school i laugh a lot, meaning that i like making people happy because i really think that i feel good when someone is actually laughing because of me. I dont like going out in coffee shops because i noticed that the only thing that almost all the people that are in coffee shops do is, criticize other people that walk by and i really dont feel comfortable being near those kind of people. When I walk around town, and see people socializing or couples kissing I feel sad knowing that im alone. The only comfort i find is in the music that i listen, but that really isnt that great comfort to stop me from feeling sad. Another thing that i hate in school is the fact that everyone keeps on complaining about their problems, and when i try to talk about my problems no one listens, so i gave it up. Most of the friendships that i have are based on me helping on exams and stuff like that. So if i help im a friend if i dont im mean. I also get anoyed by people that complain about things when they have it all! It just pisses me off! Anyways, if you are looking for a friend just leave a comment in here. I dont have to neceserally be that friend, maybe you find someone else who knows. I just have to say another thing. i really feel better now that i said all of this, and i guess i just wonder am i the only one who is feeling this way.... (think not but still)

I always like to have a new friend^^
If you wanna talk about anything tell me I'm here
Don't pay attention to those people They can't cope with themselves and try to annoy others..
and you're right sometimes there's people who have more than others and they still complain who can blame them? they don't undestand and need to complain about something...

Well as for the music i really listen to all kinds. Mostly the ones that make me feel full of energy, sometimes instrumental.. you know... and sometimes even lady gaga hehe she has some pretty good songs that really make me sort of.... feel better. i dont know lol, they do help a lot but no 100%.. what kind of music do you guys listen?

hmm... i listen to alot of rock, progressive. quite abit of metal of many kinds. what about you Layla?

dead said:
hmm... i listen to alot of rock, progressive. quite abit of metal of many kinds. what about you Layla?

nope i mostly listen to pop ^^ hope thats ok

dead said:

progressive A LOOOT!, alternative Goth metal
I like good metal lol

Hey , people here suck too all they talk about is how cool they are ( when their not ) , mobile phones and stuff like if you dont know that person in town you suck. I say screw you all there is no exact way to live your life or act but people just suck and go with the herd effect ( everybody doing what others do ). So yeah if you need a friend I'm here and ready to talk about anything I'm very open minded I talk about anything and have interests again in almost everything.

Latest posts

Back