Need a Laugh?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pair-O-Dox

Reaction score
The first time I "fell in love", I was a freshman in high school. I was dating a girl we'll call "Colleen", since that was her real name, and I was all in. I couldn't get the girl out of my head. I was bending over backwards more than a paperclip (never enough to smother the girl but I'm trying to entertain here). So we dated for about a year and at the time I was now a Sophmore playing football (which they make out to be a big deal here). She started to withdraw from me, and I heard that she was talking with my BEST FRIEND! I confronted her about it and she denied it like a friend request on Facebook. I knew she was lieing and had decided to move on, but later that day she leveled me with a Mike Tyson punch. She told me that the only reason that she was dating me was because I played football and I was popular, and she knew that she would become popular too. $%#&%%# B*^&)! What kinda honeysuckle is that? Lol. I'm totally over that now, and I believe I got the last laugh since I MARRIED HER COUSIN (*reaches hand into the air for a high 5)! Lol, I hope everyone got a good laugh out of this story. Totally true.

So you got revenge from the girl that dumped you by getting married to her cousin?(*scratches head in confusion*)
That's AWESOME:D

Uhh. Okay. That's just kind of weird to me. I mean, I understand you wanting to know the truth, but believing someone's word because you "heard" it... Seems like that he said-she said type thing. Not my deal. But eh, maybe you were right to dump her off, because of her reason. That's a sorry reason. Though, staying within her family seems like a pain to me.

LMAO **** thats a good one that was a good laugh brutal pay back....what a ***** it can be but it can be really funny especially when they deserve it

psh, thats the unfunniest joke Ive ever heard

^^^ thats not proper English, is it. Lets hope cheaptrickfan doesnt read this :)

It was only meant to entertain, but hey, you can't please everyone. And no, this story actually had nothing to do with why I married my wife :) .

VanillaCreme said:
Uhh. Okay. That's just kind of weird to me. I mean, I understand you wanting to know the truth, but believing someone's word because you "heard" it... Seems like that he said-she said type thing. Not my deal. But eh, maybe you were right to dump her off, because of her reason. That's a sorry reason. Though, staying within her family seems like a pain to me.

I left out numerous details to stick to the point, but everything was absolutely obvious before I chose to leave her.

Latest posts

Back