Never had a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyClothar

Reaction score
Well as the thread titles it is pretty clear what is my problem.
I never had a girlfriend, every time I tried it seems i failed, no woman wants to give me a chance.Sure i am not a handsome lad, but I can make most people laugh yet i never found that person with reciprocal feelings.
I am 23 years old about to turn 24, it is depressing to be honest.
Without a woman's touch I basically feel cheated out of life, affection, love, basics needs, to a point I feel messed up in my mind. And, i have searched for other methods to fill in the void of having no woman to the point of trying new things in my sex life.Which made it worst.

I am not sure if i will ever find a woman that will fall in love with me, i hate them for this reason, sometimes i am a misogynist. But, how can you blame me when they all have turned their backs on me.Seriously, i tried sometimes i dont know what to think, that no woman ever love me, or will in the future, to me women are whores, in the sense they dont care about "LOVE'' they just want a pretty guy, with financial security for this i say whore. Because whore dont care about love just the money. I am not trolling,this is simply my opinion.
I am smart man , i studied psychology, and without using the word "whore" many books in psychology indictate that women want security, financial security,and commodities .
Unfortunate at this point i cant provide money to a woman.But, how cum i cant find a decent woman that at least gives me a chance without having to drive to her home with a lexus.
This is how i feel, i am not trolling.LOL, believe me i troll i and this isnt near remotely trolling, just my opinion and evolution backs it up .
But, in other poorer relationships, i still surprised i wasnt ever to find some1 that wanted me more than i wanted them ,i guess i am cursed when getting a decent girl and job.

I hope you at least don't call women whores to their face as you are trying to attract them...

That aside, I am in the same place as you -- except all the women hate and misogyny. You do make a good point about "security, financial security, and commodities" but you can't necessarily use that as iron clad metric since those terms often mean different things to different people.

That said, I don't think there is a surefire, one-size-fits-all solution for this. I feel most certain that I going to be Forever Alone so I think I am done trying.

VeganAtheist said:
I hope you at least don't call women whores to their face as you are trying to attract them...

That aside, I am in the same place as you -- except all the women hate and misogyny. You do make a good point about "security, financial security, and commodities" but you can't necessarily use that as iron clad metric since those terms often mean different things to different people.

That said, I don't think there is a surefire, one-size-fits-all solution for this. I feel most certain that I going to be Forever Alone so I think I am done trying.

how old are you ? Dont say never, because as long as you are alive and kicking anything is possible,obviously the possibilities are small.Thanks for the reply u are right in some sense.

LonelyClothar said:
how old are you ? Dont say never, because as long as you are alive and kicking anything is possible,obviously the possibilities are small.Thanks for the reply u are right in some sense.

nah, bro. It seems pretty clear to me that I will be FA. I am certainly open to the possibility but the hope is gone and my motivation/will along with it.

I am 27.

VeganAtheist said:
LonelyClothar said:

nah, bro. It seems pretty clear to me that I will be FA. I am certainly open to the possibility but the hope is gone and my motivation/will along with it.

I am 27.

27 is young as well, i am sorry what is FA? forever alone right? why do you say this?
do u have a disability, ? or something .there has to be reason for this type of thinking, i am also very pessimistic and ugly. that is why i wear a mask,
at least you are an atheist me too, fresia fairytales, at least your mind is straight.

FA = Forever Alone

No disabilities -- no physical ones at least (mental? unknown). I say I will be forever alone with the certainty that people say the Cubs will never win the World Series -- it is near certain. Why? Various reasons.

I too wear a mask or, rather, I am growing one - a beard.

VeganAtheist said:
FA = Forever Alone

No disabilities -- no physical ones at least (mental? unknown). I say I will be forever alone with the certainty that people say the Cubs will never win the World Series -- it is near certain. Why? Various reasons.

I too wear a mask or, rather, I am growing one - a beard.

Maybe if you want to attract women the beard might not be such a good idea.A beard sometimes represent depression just my 2cents.
We think alike i also feel the same FA,But it feels like i am stuck in solitary confinement very messed up,

The beard is recent. I have only recently completely given up. Solitary confinement is a good way to define it. Although I feel as though it is largely myself who put myself in it.

good luck in your quest,but, remember, Regardless of laws that oppress man, we ultimately control our lives, we have free will, sure the repercussion might be good or bad. But, if you put yourself in a position X you can always change your life,the 1st thing is changing the way you think, the mind.

Don't allow yourself to keep falling into the black hole until no return.
I dont always follow my advice.

I am female, and to a degree I can agree with what you are saying. It's true that there are a lot of girls who only care about looks and money. But there are also a lot of girls who are looking for a more earnest relationship (like me) too. They are everywhere - the hard thing is to recognize that and become that person for them.

For instance, I am looking for a loving relationship with a guy I can relate to and who would accept me for who I am just as I would him. But I don't talk or truly get to know 99.99% of them. I think for the majority of people, finding someone like that is nearly impossible. I don't even actively seek out a relationship so it makes it even worse.

Another problem is WHERE to find these people. I go to the same places everyday so there is a low chance of meeting much new people in a situation where you can get to know each other better. What about you? Where do you meet the people you know and the girls who have made you feel this way about them?

meekthoughts said:
I am female, and to a degree I can agree with what you are saying. It's true that there are a lot of girls who only care about looks and money. But there are also a lot of girls who are looking for a more earnest relationship (like me) too. They are everywhere - the hard thing is to recognize that and become that person for them.

For instance, I am looking for a loving relationship with a guy I can relate to and who would accept me for who I am just as I would him. But I don't talk or truly get to know 99.99% of them. I think for the majority of people, finding someone like that is nearly impossible. I don't even actively seek out a relationship so it makes it even worse.

Another problem is WHERE to find these people. I go to the same places everyday so there is a low chance of meeting much new people in a situation where you can get to know each other better. What about you? Where do you meet the people you know and the girls who have made you feel this way about them?
I finished college, right now i am unemployed and looking for a job, i asked out a lot of women most of them were whores,, i even got too close to my college professor which in that time i had feelings and she knew, i wasnt scared.
But now thinking back it was a mistake, even tho i told her we are adults.
I guess i dont really go out much just the gym, and looking for jobs.
I was never lucky finding a girl in the past when young, now it feels much harder.
I joined a few dating sites didnt work, I guess i am just lonely, but i still need a job tho lol

you can always go to social encounters, parties,the library in college, and if you are overweight you can always lose fat.Everybody has body issues it is just human nature i think.

LonelyClothar said:
I finished college, right now i am unemployed and looking for a job, i asked out a lot of women most of them were whores,, i even got too close to my college professor which in that time i had feelings and she knew, i wasnt scared.
I was never lucky finding a girl in the past when young, now it feels much harder.
I join a few dating sites didnt work, I guess i am just lonely, but i still need a job tho lol

Hmm, it must be especially hard to meet people in your case, I suppose. Are there any places you might like going to? Places where people share hobbies or interests are good, like in your case the gym.

I wish you luck finding a job! I know someone else job-searching and it really is a lot of hard work mixed with plain luck.

meekthoughts said:
LonelyClothar said:
I join a few dating sites didnt work, I guess i am just lonely, but i still need a job tho lol

Hmm, it must be especially hard to meet people in your case, I suppose. Are there any places you might like going to? Places where people share hobbies or interests are good, like in your case the gym.

I wish you luck finding a job! I know someone else job-searching and it really is a lot of hard work mixed with plain luck.
Thanks,,yes,finding a job is like finding a woman sometimes for me atleast, just wanting some ******* company to say yes already.lol for a job i mean
you're right you need a little bit of luck too in life, people find this hard to believe, but luck exists, just read about quantum mechanics..
, i seem to be always in the wrong places, or losing end.
But, hopefully the sun will appear soon for both of us. :)

Vladimir_Stranger said:
Same boat, bro. I'm 20. But I don't care about my loneliness. Just be yourself and screw that world. You're the Man! Go to a trip or else.

lol sure will.

What jobs have you been looking into?

Luck exists, but it can be compensated for to a greater or lesser extent.

IgnoredOne said:
What jobs have you been looking into?

Luck exists, but it can be compensated for to a greater or lesser extent.

I wanted to work schizophrenic/demented/bipolar patients. I already have experience with 1,but their behavior sometimes is unpredictable.
But, now anything that pays the bill and my drug habit.

I hate this ***** life. need pussy now.

LonelyClothar said:
Seriously, i tried sometimes i dont know what to think, that no woman ever love me, or will in the future, to me women are whores, in the sense they dont care about "LOVE'' they just want a pretty guy, with financial security for this i say whore. Because whore dont care about love just the money. I am not trolling,this is simply my opinion.
I am smart man , i studied psychology, and without using the word "whore" many books in psychology indictate that women want security, financial security,and commodities .

I'm sorry I don't see how that constitutes a woman being a whore. Men want those things too, I do, don't you? I think everyone wants financial security. Careful what words you use to describe people, that could be part of our problem. When I read your post I got the impression you have a negative outlook on women. Not all are like that, in fact a very small percentage are like that. Most women do want love, not just a pretty guy. I don't know how many women you know but most of the ones I know will take love over looks any day.

You want to find a girlfriend, change your outlook and forget about what has happened to you in the past. That's the past. Plus you wouldn't believe how many threads there are like this just on this site, you are not alone.

Oh btw I like your avatar.

LonelyClothar said:
I wanted to work schizophrenic/demented/bipolar patients. I already have experience with 1,but their behavior sometimes is unpredictable.

Okay, 2 things I think will help you.

1. Kick the drug habit. Seriously.

Would you want to go out with a girl who was coked up or whatever all the time? I know I wouldn't. Hell, I find even a girl who smokes a bit of a turn off, let alone drugs. Girls in general don't want to have a meaningful relationship with stoners.

2. Work on the attitude problem. Referring to girls as "whores" and "pussy" is a pretty big hint that you don't see women as equal to yourself.

Sure, maybe you're a nice guy to them in person, but thoughts like that have a nasty habit of showing up in the way you act unconsciously. Do you think any girl will want to be with you if she's just your "pussy"?

I'd say no again, because that's just insulting.

TheSolitaryMan said:
LonelyClothar said:

Okay, 2 things I think will help you.

1. Kick the drug habit. Seriously.

Would you want to go out with a girl who was coked up or whatever all the time? I know I wouldn't. Hell, I find even a girl who smokes a bit of a turn off, let alone drugs. Girls in general don't want to have a meaningful relationship with stoners.

2. Work on the attitude problem. Referring to girls as "whores" and "pussy" is a pretty big hint that you don't see women as equal to yourself.

Sure, maybe you're a nice guy to them in person, but thoughts like that have a nasty habit of showing up in the way you act unconsciously. Do you think any girl will want to be with you if she's just your "pussy"?

I'd say no again, because that's just insulting.

You would be surprised how tolerant i can be with a woman,even if she did drugs.I find that sexy.......Maybe i am wrong i dont know anymore.I dont like judging people, because i dont like be judged.
You are right women arent mens equal either, im just old school like that.

But,when a woman proves me wrong then i will change my views on them until then they will remain what i have always thought of them till my last breath.Women are pigs. I seen it plenty of time

Sci-Fi said:
LonelyClothar said:
Seriously, i tried sometimes i dont know what to think, that no woman ever love me, or will in the future, to me women are whores, in the sense they dont care about "LOVE'' they just want a pretty guy, with financial security for this i say whore. Because whore dont care about love just the money. I am not trolling,this is simply my opinion.

I'm sorry I don't see how that constitutes a woman being a whore. Men want those things too, I do, don't you? I think everyone wants financial security. Careful what words you use to describe people, that could be part of our problem. When I read your post I got the impression you have a negative outlook on women. Not all are like that, in fact a very small percentage are like that. Most women do want love, not just a pretty guy. I don't know how many women you know but most of the ones I know will take love over looks any day.

You want to find a girlfriend, change your outlook and forget about what has happened to you in the past. That's the past. Plus you wouldn't believe how many threads there are like this just on this site, you are not alone.

Oh btw I like your avatar.

Men want those things to impress women as simple as that,Evolutions points that men with security, money get da hoez.
And women offer their pussy in order to get '"love" , love is just an illusion, i need that illusion today.
Tell me where you live that women genuinely "love " an ugly guy bwhahahaha

I'm not sure of your actual education and experience, but see if you can focus on children with ADD, autism, cystic fibrosis or other developmental difficulties. There are quite a few openings in that area, as well as camps that are always seeking counselors with experience and empathy. And stop with the drug habit - you do not need to waste your money, life and sanity on what is worthless. At the very least, try dropping it completely for a month or two and then see how you feel about it?

Women often appreciate security - financial, emotional and otherwise. Stability is a good thing, but I don't believe that most women seek money in particular. They're just looking for someone who can possibly take care of them, or has some genuine plan for his life, in my experience. The only time that I've known a woman to be greatly bothered by her partner's lack of money is when she is expected to support him - acting mommy to your new twenty year old boyfriend is creepy and weird.

I don't believe that women have a very narrow definition of handsomeness. After all, I've been in relationships with women and I'm hardly any classic.

Latest posts

Back