New Aussie member here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denv12

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm from South Australia,Australia.I'm a 51 year old guy living with health issues like obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd),chronic fatigue syndrome(cfs),agoraphobia and of loneliness.

I will gladly welcome your replies,compare notes,etc.

Regards Chris.

Heyia Chris, welcome to ALL. I'm an Aussie with some mental health issues as well. You can often find me hanging out in main chat.

DesertWolf said:
Heyia Chris, welcome to ALL. I'm an Aussie with some mental health issues as well. You can often find me hanging out in main chat.

G'day mate.Its nice to see there's another aussie around the place.How many other aussies are here?

I got another Adelaide friend of mine to join here too.

Nice forum here.

Chris.

Hello Chris!

Welcome to the forum...........

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. :)

9006 said:
Hello Edward!

9006, you mean, Chris, right? Lol. If my memory hasn't failed me, our dear friend Edward has been here for some time lol.

ladyforsaken said:
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. :)

9006 said:
Hello Edward!

9006, you mean, Chris, right? Lol. If my memory hasn't failed me, our dear friend Edward has been here for some time lol.

I don't have a clue what happened there, god help me in another 20 years.

Denv12 said:
Hi Edward.Thanks.

How are you going?

Chris.

Hi 9006 - Thanks for the welcome!

Chris, I don't have the same challenges as you, but if you want to chat just PM me. There will probably be some delay due to our time difference, but hey ho.

(Been to NZ, but not Australia)

Denv12 said:
9006 said:
Edward W said:

Your welcome, sorry about the delay :p

Thats okay.I never get worried about when people reply.

Chris.

That was directed to Edward W, but don't worry; I greeted you earlier in your thread ;)

9006 said:
Denv12 said:
9006 said:
Edward W said:

Your welcome, sorry about the delay :p

Thats okay.I never get worried about when people reply.

Chris.

That was directed to Edward W, but don't worry; I greeted you earlier in your thread ;)

Oh my gosh I seriously got confused here.

Welcome to the forum, Chris. I'm not an Aussie. I'm from the US. I have dealt with many of the same issues. If you ever want to chat, feel free to contact me.

Latest posts

Back