New comer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blah_blah

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, found the site from searching google "lonely" cause thats what I was at the moment I guess. I made my name blahblah because I didn't really feel liking typing in anything really. I hate having to go through all that register crap, seems like I've done it so many times for diffrent web sites. Now that I think on it I'd make it Judge_Magister just like my name on StarCraft.

I could share my pathetic loner story, but I'll do that later, right now I'm very tired and got ******* school in the morning bright and early.
How I wish I could just sleep in.

I've taken the time to read a couple threads and the people seem nice here.

well, talk later..

:) looks like you found this forum the same way 99% of us did.
The rest were told about it by others or, well, I'm the only one I know that didn't end up here either of those ways...
So I guess you fit in already ;)
Welcome to A Lonely Life, I hope this forum can help you become less lonely.

Hi blah_blah and welcome. And if you ever wont your name changing we can do that for you :) All tho I think its ok actually.
I know of another person that has a similar name on another forum lol So the name is normal to me :)

Welcome, sounds like you found the right place.

hope you enjoy....

blah_blah said:
Hi I'm new here, found the site from searching google "lonely" cause thats what I was at the moment I guess. I made my name blahblah because I didn't really feel liking typing in anything really. I hate having to go through all that register crap, seems like I've done it so many times for diffrent web sites. Now that I think on it I'd make it Judge_Magister just like my name on StarCraft.

I could share my pathetic loner story, but I'll do that later, right now I'm very tired and got ******* school in the morning bright and early.
How I wish I could just sleep in.

I've taken the time to read a couple threads and the people seem nice here.

well talk later..

Yea, I didn't know if you allow cursing or not on this forum, but I am sorry that I put it in all caps that was rude. And yes, Bluey change my name to Judge_Magister , I can't have too many diffrent names on the internet or I'll for get which one to use where :/

Some stuff about me,

I enjoy video games and computer games very much,
If anyone plays starcraft or warcraft3 here, heres my account names
StarCraft-BroodWar Judge_Magister
Warcraft3-TheFrozenThrone Little_Timmy or Sephiroth_VII

I've been a gamer all my life, I have a SuperNintendo, N64, Playstation, PS2, and PS3. I'd rather have a PS3 than WE because its more expensive so it must be better, and I've heard it has better graphics.
I like Final Fantasy games, Shooting games, Fantasy games, RPG games, RTS games (Like C&C). I like a game with a good storyline to it, an adventure.
Or a game that has tons of violence and blood and killing and just all out brutality like one of my favorite games God of War.
I hate sports games, and fighting games, and racing games, they are pointless and just not fun.

I'm a skilled artist and can draw with pencil/pen really good, and have a good imagination. I like anything that has to do with creating art on a computer. I don't like working with clay and/or paint. I usually dont color my drawings either unless I feel the need to go through the effort of putting it on the computer and digially coloring it. I have GIMP on my computer wich works fine for making all kind of graphic art like Signatures, Title screens, Backgrounds ect. I actually went so far as to go into 3-D modeling and learned to do it pretty well through online guides and stuff. And I have the patience and ethic to work on a huge project until its final and finished all the way. I'm also part of the WarCraft 3 modding site "TheHiveWorkshop" maybe you've heard of it.. I used to try and make maps but thats not what im good at, I'm better at the artsy side of things. I've actually made a couple of models for warcraft3 too. If you'd like to see them,

My account name for the www.HiveWorkshop.com is Sephiroth_VII

go the models section and search for all models made by Sephiroth_VII. I'm also Newbwc3 on the great website thats very helpful and friendly www.TheHelper.net they are into the whole wc3 modding thing alot too.

I love digital art and games so much that I want to make a living off it. I want to be a artist, and/or 3-D modeller animator in the making of video games, and make my ideas in my imaginative mind come to life on screen. Not intrested in movie making but it would be cool to have a input in making one of them CGI movies like FinalFantasy Advent children, the great inspiring movie of awesomeness. Look it up.

I like the same kind of movies as I do video games, a good horror movie, not one of those common college stories where the hot girls get lost in the woods or somthing. I mean the good stuff like Saw. That movie was really good, the ending made me amazed that it would end like that.

If anyone would like to chat with me via email then go ahead and feel free, I have no online friends that email me other than my realitives, I'd be intrested to talk about anything I metioned above.

Other than all this I am a loner and have no life and I think I rely on the internet to much for forums and such, thats why I found this site. Because I could say whats on my mind on the internet and reveal my true self, whereas in real life I could not. I used to be slow to speak on the forums too, but now im not. The first forum I ever joined was www.thehelper.net about three years ago. All this I said in this reply few really know about me, because I dont talk much, and when I do its just small talk about nothing really important. Its like I'm shy on the outside but on the inside am a great person full of life and ideas. In school, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the room who cares about anothers feelings, while the others wouldn't give a honeysuckle about their fellow person. I hate Cliques and SteroTypes about people too, everyones different and shouldn't be sterotyped.

Sorry if this is too long of a post, but I've seen much longer posts from others on forums.

WOW! Your into a lot of stuff. You should have NP in finding ppl to enjoy stuff with.

BTW We have much longer posts on here as well.

I well be honest and admin I only kinder scemed fro this one tho. But they well be many moor that read all with interest I can tell you.

Latest posts

Back